Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Pre-Season Picks
Who will be the NBA MVP?
Who will be the Rookie of the Year?
Who will be the Most-Improved Player?
What team will make the playoffs this season that did not make it this past season?
What team will miss the playoffs this season that made it this past season?
MVP: LeBron of course is the front-runner, but I believe Durant will get a serious look at it.

Rookie of the year: Kendall Marshall or MKG.

Most improved: Roy Hibbert

Playoffs: I don't see the Mavs or Magic making it this year, I do see the Bucks and Nets making it.
^Good list.
For the Pre-Season? Hmm, I've never thought of the Pre-Season before, so I'll go with Jimmer Fredette as the Pre-Season MVP and Orlando Johnson as the Pre-Season Rookie. But in the regular season, I have different picks for those awards.....
^That works, lol. Who are your projections for the regular season awards listed above?
LOL, It's so hard to focus on the regular season when we have some much of the Pre-Season Picks to think about....

Who will be the NBA MVP? LBJ - If Heat win 70 games, it will be a lock that James gets the award
Who will be the Rookie of the Year? Will Barton, will show why he was expected to be such a great player, but his game did not translate in college.
Who will be the Most-Improved Player? OJ Mayo - He will be surrounded with talent, and when he is surrounded with talent, he is GOOD!
What team will make the playoffs this season that did not make it this past season? Brooklyn, easy since there was no Brooklyn team last year Wink
What team will miss the playoffs this season that made it this past season? Orlando - They just might have the worst record in the NBA
MVP: Lebron James (Mia)

Rookie of the Year: Anthony Davis (NO)

Most Improved: Goran Dragic (Phx)

Team in playoffs: Nets

Team out of playoffs: Magic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who will be the NBA MVP? LeBron James
Who will be the Rookie of the Year? Anthony Davis
Who will be the Most-Improved Player? James Harden (they will look at numbers and his numbers will have to improve because he will shoot more and play more minutes)
What team will make the playoffs this season that did not make it this past season? Nets
What team will miss the playoffs this season that made it this past season? Magic and Mavericks
Stardust Wrote:LOL, It's so hard to focus on the regular season when we have some much of the Pre-Season Picks to think about....

Who will be the NBA MVP? LBJ - If Heat win 70 games, it will be a lock that James gets the award
Who will be the Rookie of the Year? Will Barton, will show why he was expected to be such a great player, but his game did not translate in college.
Who will be the Most-Improved Player? OJ Mayo - He will be surrounded with talent, and when he is surrounded with talent, he is GOOD!
What team will make the playoffs this season that did not make it this past season? Brooklyn, easy since there was no Brooklyn team last year Wink
What team will miss the playoffs this season that made it this past season? Orlando - They just might have the worst record in the NBA

Through his first 12 games,. he is having the best career stats he has ever had, including a team leading 22 points per game.
LWC Wrote:Who will be the NBA MVP? LeBron James
Who will be the Rookie of the Year? Anthony Davis
Who will be the Most-Improved Player? [B]James Harden (they will look at numbers and his numbers will have to improve because he will shoot more and play more minutes)[/B]
What team will make the playoffs this season that did not make it this past season? Nets
What team will miss the playoffs this season that made it this past season? Magic and Mavericks

:rockon:
James Harden is being quite impressive in Houston.
LeBron James-MVP
Anthony Davis-Rookie of the year