Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackass The Video Game
I heard someone talking yesterday that there was a Jackass Video Game in the making. Both of the movies were awesome, so I could only imagine the game would be great to.
Got some information on it, and the release date is set for September 26, 2007. Looking forward to getting this one!
That it is preety cool
Wonder what you do in the game. Just do stupid stuff
I can't see myself purchasing this game, but I might rent it at Blockbuster to see what it's like.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ill be sure to get it.
I'm with baseball fan. What will the object or storyline be?

RattleSnake Wrote:I heard someone talking yesterday that there was a Jackass Video Game in the making. Both of the movies were awesome, so I could only imagine the game would be great to.
Movies were amazing, but I don't know if the game can live up to the standards set by the movies. If it's a game where you just try to do stupid stuff and not get killed, then it might be cool, also throw in some skating would be cool.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I dont think this game is going to be that great.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:I dont think this game is going to be that great.

yea I agree with you
this game can't be good.
t-cat50 Wrote:this game can't be good.

haha, what would u be working to accomplish in the game? being the biggest jackass? doesnt sound likea good game.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:I dont think this game is going to be that great.

Me either....
Not sure about this.
thetribe Wrote:I'm with baseball fan. What will the object or storyline be?

So true. I wont even rent this game.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I can't see myself purchasing this game, but I might rent it at Blockbuster to see what it's like.

For some reason I have never been a big renter so I guess I just won't play it. Since video games are 50-60 dollars now-a-days I probably just will sit this one out even though it does sound cool.