Poll: Who will win Meade Co. or NOE Middle
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Meade Co.
0%
NOE Middle
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meade VS NOE
Does anyone have any input the outcome of this Saturday Night at Ferncreek, 6PM? Little to nothing is being discussed on these two teams in any of the threads listed. Don’t want to be Bias but I really do think Meade Co will turn some heads this year.
Just a heads up I believe they are changing this game time and moving the Anderson vs Westport game to 6pm instead of 1030 am. This was due to the distane that Anderson would travel.
Meade plays a power game and has healthy solid players. Noe is fast and have some very heady ball players. Meade has an advantage but only because noe lost one of if not their best player to a horrific knee injury during their game with olmstead.my hopes and prayers go out to this young man and his family
The kid on noe that is hurt was the WB of my team last year. Great kid hope for fast healing.
i say meade county by 14 went and watched them against conway and was a running clock entire 2nd half noe lost a great player hope for a speedy recovery
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Just a heads up I believe they are changing this game time and moving the Anderson vs Westport game to 6pm instead of 1030 am. This was due to the distane that Anderson would travel.
Sounds Fair enough, Meade Co High is a great venue to play at. I feel it is going to be tight trying to fit 3 to 4 games in one location.
Just learned they are moving some teams to Christian academies field instead of fern creek. Westport/Anderson is at 130 @ fern creek
Any Word if the MEADE vs NOE game changed time or location yet.
Meade vs Noe @ Fern Creek 10:30am
plantmanky Wrote:Meade vs Noe @ Fern Creek 10:30am
Tracking, Thanks.