Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 32 Pineville 0
Another Kent Phelps night. Little Tigers advance to play Somerset Meece. Again. Best to both.
Grats Young Tigers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Good Job Tigers! Great job playing with good sportsmanship too!
Go Tigers!
Paintsville's Kent Phelps vs Somerset's Jordan Doan. I look for this to be a great game. I'm going with Meece 28-14.
I think it will be a great game. Paintsville 30- Somerset 21.
When and where is the Somerset vs Paintsville game?
Pineville had a bunch of 8th graders this year; they had two backs pretty good. How did this game end up for those two?
EKYman Wrote:When and where is the Somerset vs Paintsville game?

Not heard a time yet, but the game will be at Meece Middle School. Looking forward to the game.
tvtimeout Wrote:Pineville had a bunch of 8th graders this year; they had two backs pretty good. How did this game end up for those two?

One of them had a good game, with a longggg td run that got called back, That killed the lions
Pineville's QB has a name familiar to mountain football fans. Tucker Woolham, I think it would be safe to assume that he is the son of former Mountain Lion and EKU QB Tuck Woolham from the 1980's. The kid is a good looking young athlete.