Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 28 greenup 0
great win tonite for the Pirates,despite the stripes this crew needs to be officiating flag football a no contact sport ,never seen or heard of the calls made tonite
Pirate pride!! Great win boys!
It was a great win for the Pirates , Shuting out a 2 seed is a big boost for the Belfry boys....Though i have to agree the refs where just sub par..I was at a loss of words (not really) when a td was called back due to a halfback leading with his helment .lol ... But on a seperate note a hats of to the Greenup co fans and players they are a real class act.I would love to see them show up in some regular season games
Belfry bigs just wore us down in the second half. Belfry had 5 15 year old kids. GC's two oldest just turned 14, big difference. This game was 0-0 at the half. Proud of the boys, only allowing 1 offensive td to a team like Belfry is a true testament to how much heart and pride the boys played with last night. The #15 Bowe for Greenup who played middle Linebacker stayed in there backfield the whole game. But the whole defense did a great job just allowing one offensive TD.
Sports dad Wrote:Belfry bigs just wore us down in the second half. Belfry had 5 15 year old kids. GC's two oldest just turned 14, big difference. This game was 0-0 at the half. Proud of the boys, only allowing 1 offensive td to a team like Belfry is a true testament to how much heart and pride the boys played with last night. The #15 Bowe for Greenup who played middle Linebacker stayed in there backfield the whole game. But the whole defense did a great job just allowing one offensive TD.
This doesn't really matter but we only have ONE kid one our team that just turned 15 we have two 14 yrs and the rest are 13 year olds just like to clear that up but Greenup played a good game our kind of football just wares you down good job Pirates.
I couldn't be any more proud of the heart and determination these boys have displayed, this is Belfry football at its finest. They have had an incredible season. Congrats to the Greenup Co. kids on a great season as well.
Proud of our Pirates...A special group that are on a mission....way to go!!!
Sports dad Wrote:Belfry bigs just wore us down in the second half. Belfry had 5 15 year old kids. GC's two oldest just turned 14, big difference. This game was 0-0 at the half. Proud of the boys, only allowing 1 offensive td to a team like Belfry is a true testament to how much heart and pride the boys played with last night. The #15 Bowe for Greenup who played middle Linebacker stayed in there backfield the whole game. But the whole defense did a great job just allowing one offensive TD.

This is what kills me about anonymous websites. There is absolutely zero truth to what you just said. Be a man/grown man/man/not a punk/, etc., and take your whipping. It coulda, woulda, and shoulda been worse if not for the worst call in the history of football. Yes, the Pirates would have had a running clock on your 1 loss team.

You're happy about only allowing 1 offensive TD??? What does that say about the other facets of the game?
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:This doesn't really matter but we only have ONE kid one our team that just turned 15 we have two 14 yrs and the rest are 13 year olds just like to clear that up but Greenup played a good game our kind of football just wares you down good job Pirates.

You're too nice
You made the comments about our BIGS wearing you down .. just to let you know that our bigs could be in 7th grade our BIG line is very young but tougher than anyone they have gone up against. O-line and D-line both are young.
why is belfry 8 seed i heard they were good and how good was greenup
How good is #44 for Belfry? I have just seen a couple pics on my facebook wall, but the kids looks HUGE.

Any chance any of these Belfry 8th graders contribute next season on Friday?
just to let everyone of you cry babies out there know, every kid on Belfry's team with exception to one could play 8th grade again next year,,,,, NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you Leonidas........ a true fan of the sport
My child is just 13 and plays is on that 8th grade team
thats my baby boy. he is 6'5" 230.
6'5" 230? That is a BIG 8th Grader. Future looks bright for Belfry in coming years!
Nice 2nd half performance by the Pirates. First time I've been able to see them play. Very impressive team. Good luck against Corbin!