Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The paper champions from Mayfield Middle School advance to the second round.
I just wanted the very respectful fans from the east to know that we survived and moved on to the next round. I know they were so concerned for our safety since, we didn't play anyone this year. We survived against a team from a ways east of us. We got the first win over Owensboro Catholic 44-6. In all seriousness though, I was impressed with some of the players from OC. That qb has a great arm. Good Luck to you guys next year and thanks for coming to play us.
anyone who doesnt respect mayfield football doesnt pay much attention.I am not a mayfield fan but i have great respect for what they have done.This is their first time in this tournament and i am sure they will not go out easily.i only wish paducahs coaches took this more seriously and would put in the work to make us the team we could be.
Believe me blue, we in Mayfield have alot of respect for you guys as well. Yall are just in one of those spells like we were around 2006-2008. I know that yall have alot of talented atheletes and speed though and with time this problem will work itself out. Im hoping that yall get it together this year and get back to the promise land. We need yall and the others around here to show the east what we already know, there is great football on this side of the state.
I hope you are right the problem is not the kids . our head coaches seem to not be interested in doing their job. they can think of a thousand excuses not to practice. and then blame the kids for not knowing what to do.i know that you will represent the west well.
is jefferson county considered east or west i don't know if i am being insulted or not somebody help me out here
There's an easy way to tell. Do you think that it could be possible that there are actually football teams in West Ky that know how to play football. If so, then you are from the west.
mysonis55 Wrote:There's an easy way to tell. Do you think that it could be possible that there are actually football teams in West Ky that know how to play football. If so, then you are from the west.

didn't really help much there 55.. i know there are good teams all around this state geography dosen't really have much to do with it but being able to spell geography must make me from the west. just kidding east ky i'm not even really sure who is who in this one.i need a map of kentucky really bad i think we must be north which is a horse of a whole nother color... anybody got a compass and a tylenol i'm getting a headache?
Isnt that funny. I remember when I was in school, we had Kentucky Heritage class. In that class, I could have swore there was only 1 Kentucky. Seems like that Kentucky had a motto thats on the flat speaks right to that.
I expect mayfield to win their divison
We got a tough one this week against Butler Co. Another undefeated team on our schedule. This will be the 4th undefeated team we have played in the last half of our year.