Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. 6 Knox Co. 0
Way to go Bell Co. Keep up the good work. Go Cats!!
Nice win by the bobcats that not many were giving a chance to happen!!! Way to go bobcats!!!! Good physical game!!!! Way to step up to the challenge!!!! Go CATS!!!!!
Congratulations to Bell on a hard fought victory. Good game until the end and they just made a few more plays when it mattered. Good luck to the bobcats from a KC fan
nice win today. first time this year i saw signs of some pride. nice job
Nice win for the cats!!!!:Cheerlead:rockon::Cheerlead:rockon:
All respect to bell... Knox is a whale of a team and to hold them scoreless ...well done ,coaches, players, and parents... Keep rolling
Glad you beat Knox Co. I can't think of anyone that isn't from Knox County who would root for them.
Great Job Bobcats!!!!
unbiasedopinions Wrote:Glad you beat Knox Co. I can't think of anyone that isn't from Knox County who would root for them.

I'm sure everyone would say the same thing about Bell, Scott Chaney is one of the least liked guys in middle school and no it's not because he's so good. I think this is his first time in the second round of the playoffs, outside of the first kmsfa playoffs.(Most current members didn't even know about it then)

But congrats Bell players, you don't get to choose who coaches you.
RichBrooks Wrote:I'm sure everyone would say the same thing about Bell, Scott Chaney is one of the least liked guys in middle school and no it's not because he's so good. I think this is his first time in the second round of the playoffs, outside of the first kmsfa playoffs.(Most current members didn't even know about it then)

Don't hate us cause you ain't us.:please:
RichBrooks Wrote:I'm sure everyone would say the same thing about Bell, Scott Chaney is one of the least liked guys in middle school and no it's not because he's so good. I think this is his first time in the second round of the playoffs, outside of the first kmsfa playoffs.(Most current members didn't even know about it then)

Why is he not liked? If your gonna bash someone on a public forum, at least provide some insight. I can post that Richbrooks is one of the worst posters on BGR, doesn't mean a whole lot if I don't have something to back it up. I am not saying you are the worst poster, just showing how easy it is to say something with no insight behind it.

Your post really shows how poor of sports that you really are!! There is no need in talking badly about any coach!! Bell's players love their coaches and know that they are all 4 some of the best coaches in the Kymsfa!!! So like Amped 88 said "DON'T HATE US CAUSE YOU AIN'T US!!!!
Numerous times I have watched over the years, he shown little to no sportsmanship in wins or losses. The language he uses on the sidelines to his kids is disgraceful at the middle school level. I'm not complaining and believe me I would never want to be one of you! Chaney loves to run up the score on opponents any chance he gets. I just hope he doesn't get a taste of his own medicine next Saturday.

Good Luck both teams
:hilarious:
RichBrooks Wrote:Numerous times I have watched over the years, he shown little to no sportsmanship in wins or losses. The language he uses on the sidelines to his kids is disgraceful at the middle school level. I'm not complaining and believe me I would never want to be one of you! Chaney loves to run up the score on opponents any chance he gets. I just hope he doesn't get a taste of his own medicine next Saturday.

Good Luck both teams
RichBrooks Wrote:Numerous times I have watched over the years, he shown little to no sportsmanship in wins or losses. The language he uses on the sidelines to his kids is disgraceful at the middle school level. I'm not complaining and believe me I would never want to be one of you! Chaney loves to run up the score on opponents any chance he gets. I just hope he doesn't get a taste of his own medicine next Saturday.

Good Luck both teams

Now see was that so hard.
RichBrooks has to be from middlesboro
Cats02 Wrote:RichBrooks has to be from middlesboro

No! Only a Knox County fan could whine, cry, and be that sore of a loser!!!:hilarious:
Defensive war here