Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants 6 Reds 4, Giants Win 3-2
Giants advance.

Can you say biggest choke ever....
After yesterday's game Jay Bruce makes a comment about fans booing
Reds Player Rips Fans For Game 4 Boos

Reds fans booed some of the players during Wednesday's 8-3 loss. Jay Bruce didn't like that and he's letting everyone know about it.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/the-cove...93771.html

So today game five game on the line one out in the bottom of the ninth, two men on Jay Bruce at the plate................GET A DAMN CLUTCH HIT BRUCE AND THE FANS WILL NOT BOO:HitWall:
Never have been a Dusty fan and you have to question some of his decisions in this series. SF used 28 pitchers in the 5 games and Dusty keeps pitchers in the game until too much damage is done to overcome. Really hate the way he manages the pitching staff! Very,very conservative all year on the base paths then in game 5 of playoffs runs them out of an inning. Plays Rolen for his D and he has two big errors(Frazier should have been in the games for his bat). I do not care how good a defensive player Stubbs is, you can not play that guy when he can't hit over 200. I wish Dusty the best with his health, but hope his stroke makes him consider retirement.
well, not much to say about this one
Baseball is the most wonderful of all sports. It is, in some ways, a bit of a religion. It can also be cruel. Today, it was cruel and it could get worse if the Cardinals win.
MVPosey
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Serves you twits right for dissing the Pirates all summer.
the same pirates with another losing record this season. whats that 20 straight years?
Reds = Chokes. I guess they got a little cocky after going up 2-0 and they thought they had it won and was gonna take the easy way out and it came back to bite them right in the butt
Well this sucks.. I swear I about cried lol

Now it's a long time till baseball season.. I don't know if I will make it!

At least it is about time for college and high school hoops, because I am not that big of a football fan.
[Image:

]
I don't always watch baseball, but when I do i see the reds choke.. stay thirsty my friends..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
toussaints Wrote:the same pirates with another losing record this season. whats that 20 straight years?

I have hated the Cincinnati Reds since I was a kid. The memory of Dave Gusti's wild pitch in game 5 of the 72 NLCS will never fade. Little did I know at the time that it was Clemente's last game ever. :HitWall:
The only person who was cocky was OffTheHook.

You jinx'd us!
This may be one of the most memorable postseasons ever.
There have been several records broke.
I said it here first before anyone else: The ONLY team that concerned me in all of MLB for the postseason was the Giants. I was proven right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ The only team that concerned me going into the playoffs - The Cincinnati Reds!

The Giants should have been swept. They were AWFUL for the first three games of the series! The Reds had game three in the bag after one of the best pitching performances of any pitcher in this years playoffs. It's the Reds who failed! Their offense fell back to the tendencies of September, and became inept over the last three games!