Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln County @ Southwestern (10/12)
Class 5A District 7 match-up at the Reservation

Who wins?
SW by 8
This is a very important game for the Warriors as the winners of this game will most likely be the one who gets the 4th and final playoff spot in the district! Should be a good game and I am kind of worried as to whether or not SW will be able to win this game. I will take the Warriors at home.

Southwestern - 35

Lincoln Co. - 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Warriors MUST win this game!!!
Big game with a playoff spot on the line...The winner gets the booby prize of a trip to Whitley County or Harlan County in the first round of the playoffs, but a big game nonetheless. I'll take the Warriors to squeak out a win at home 35-34.
28-7 sw
^ Even though it is a long way, I wouldn't mind getting Harlan County so I can go to that new stadium of theirs.
Comparing both teams scores against South Laurel this should be a walk in the park for Lincoln County. But it is never quite that easy. Lincoln by 10.
E's Army Wrote:Comparing both teams scores against South Laurel this should be a walk in the park for Lincoln County. But it is never quite that easy. Lincoln by 10.

Didn't another poster say that South Laurel lost a lot of starters to injury and quitting between the Southwestern and Lincoln County games?
GetChili Wrote:^ Even though it is a long way, I wouldn't mind getting Harlan County so I can go to that new stadium of theirs.

That would be pretty neat to see.
Playoff spot on the line

Lincoln County knocks the defending region champs out of the playoffs....

LC 26
SW 20
Not saying it will be an easy task for Southwestern but the Lincoln Co vs South Laurel score was deceiving.
South Laurel threw three interceptions in the first half that resulted in scores. Also, fumbled the ball three times. Lincoln's offense didn't put up a lot of yards against South Laurel.
It will be a close game but I think SW pulls out the win by one or two touchdowns.