Poll: Who ya got
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
70.83%
Fairview
29.17%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Fairview 10/12
I never said I was from Raceland, I said I went to Ashland and played football there. And I never once said I went to high school with you. I just know how you were in high school and what a two faced, back stabbing loser you were, especially your senior year. Enjoy your weekend.
Okay Tomcat Waterboy, enough of your crap. Man up or little boy up and private message me. Fairview beat your team and all you can come up with is something stupid like who ever controls the turn overs...how lame...I will go back and check the stats but I am sure we had as many. Get a life. Yeah you maybe played football in the 5th grade but never in high school. Next time we play your Ams gonna be more of the same.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Okay Tomcat Waterboy, enough of your crap. Man up or little boy up and private message me. Fairview beat your team and all you can come up with is something stupid like who ever controls the turn overs...how lame...I will go back and check the stats but I am sure we had as many. Get a life. Yeah you maybe played football in the 5th grade but never in high school. Next time we play your Ams gonna be more of the same.

You two need to start your own thread!
Just a little bit silly at this point!
Mabe talk about the JV game. Rams win I believe 48-6.
The eagles won the big game.
Or talk about the rumor going around in Ashland that the players are now ineligible to play. I don't know. Just a rumor.
If they can't play I wish them the best.
If its nothing but a rumor. I wish the best to the eagles till Nov 16!!
Sometimes we have to pull for your rival!!

Maybe you two need to start verbally beating each other on the pm. JS!!
Really? It's almost been a full week since the game and this crap is still being slung around? If I'm not mistaken Raceland plays Paintsville tonight and Fairview travels to Nicholas County......You'd think the talk would be more directed to what lies directly ahead for both teams and not about this other crap. Things are what they are, and all the 'tough guy' talk on a high school sports forum won't change that.

This thread should've been closed on Monday.
football 105 Wrote:You two need to start your own thread!
Just a little bit silly at this point!
Mabe talk about the JV game. Rams win I believe 48-6.
The eagles won the big game.
Or talk about the rumor going around in Ashland that the players are now ineligible to play. I don't know. Just a rumor.
If they can't play I wish them the best.
If its nothing but a rumor. I wish the best to the eagles till Nov 16!!
Sometimes we have to pull for your rival!!

Maybe you two need to start verbally beating each other on the pm. JS!!

Took your advice...its in the general discussion tab. Clint vs. Patchy Boy
old_school_hero Wrote:Really? It's almost been a full week since the game and this crap is still being slung around? If I'm not mistaken Raceland plays Paintsville tonight and Fairview travels to Nicholas County......You'd think the talk would be more directed to what lies directly ahead for both teams and not about this other crap. Things are what they are, and all the 'tough guy' talk on a high school sports forum won't change that.

This thread should've been closed on Monday.

I have to agree, let it go already. Although, it has helped me get through this long, drawn out work week. I will give Clint some credit, he's been baited quite a bit this week and kept his cool. :ChairHit:

I will say this, November 16th is not a given, for either team, anything can happen. :HitWall: