Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff time Mayfield Middle School
must be something to this name(Micheal Barnes ) Belfry high school has one thats a jr and like 6'5 350
I'm not on here to disrespect any team. Just on here because I love sports and my grandson plays for S. Pulaskis 7th grade.
please post final score of tonights on here Thanks
sure thing
Mayfield 30 Caldwell County 6
Mayfield Cardinals 30
Caldwell Co Tigers 6 final

Please do not let this score fool you. The Tigers were a very tough team. They were previously undefeated and had alot of size and speed. Their backs both ran the ball very hard and fast. I would say that they were the best team outside of Lone Oak that we faced. They took the opening drive of the game about 80 yards in four plays and scored. We got up on them 8-6 and it stayed that way until half. We pretty much unloaded from there. They couldn't handle our speed at the backs and had a little trouble defending our passes as well, except for the one pick.
I would have to agree with mysonis55. Best game I have seen since Lone Oak. But I do believe our boys are ready for whatever lies ahead. I am very proud of how far they have come. I was at alot of games when Jonathon Jackson was playing, my oldest was on the O line. These group of young men have practiced hard, learned from mistakes, and have come out with pride. And yes those Caldwell boys were BIG! My boy is 5' 10" and 180 lbs. and they looked a little bigger. But they couldn't keep up with the speed and strength. But Caldwell played a good game so they should be proud. I have a good feeling it will be Butler and Mayfield. Are they ready for the CARDS?
Does anyone know how the Butler- Union game ended?
Does anyone feel like giving up some info on Butler County. My guard is so curious as to their statistics?