Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence vs. Pike Central
Lawrence took an easy victory tonight agains PC. Martin defeated Alderman
8-0, and all other players won as well. Go dawgs!!
Congrats to the Dawgs.
It looks as if Nathan Martin as complete control of the region. Has he even lost a match yet this year?
Can anybody stop this kid?
Nope, dont thinks so.
Maybe we will see this kid playing on the television some day.
yep, probably, hes going to Greenville South Carolina for a southern level 1 tournament. he leaves tomorrow.
Wow, thats great. I wish him the best of luck.
Great Job Lawrence.....you guys were really good. Congrats
kalamazoo Wrote:Lawrence took an easy victory tonight agains PC. Martin defeated Alderman
8-0, and all other players won as well. Go dawgs!!

Alderman is only in like the 7th grade though lol...
I don't see anyone better this year?? Nathan is only in the 9th grade so what is your point? Nathan is good. But things get tougher when you go up against tennis powerhouses like Ashland and teams in Lexington and Louisville.
With Nathan Martin only in the 9th grade, then that means he still has 3 years ahead of him to dominate the entire region just like he did last year and has done so far this year. I've only watched Nathan play a few times this year, but from what I have seen he has improved a whole lot. From what I've heard, he works out with a coach from WV that was in the professional tour himself. This coach has also coached a few players by the names of Andy Roddick and Maria Sharapova. He also coached Eric Quigley and Kyle Virgin who was state champion and runner-up last year in the state tournament. Sounds like Nathan is getting some of the best coaching in the area, probably the state. Nathan also has a good high school coach who as played a few tennis matches himself. Nathan is a great player right now, and he is only a freshman. Wait a few more years and see what he has. He's a good player.