Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Young reportedly down to UK and Syracuse
More good news on the James Young front: Jerry Meyer, 247Sports.com’s national recruiting analyst, tweeted out that sources say Young is down to Kentucky and Syracuse.

Quote:Jerry Meyer@jerrymeyer247
A source close to the James Young situation is convinced it is a battle between Kentucky and Syracuse.

Young, the 8th ranked player in the 2013 class (Rivals), will be in Lexington on an unofficial visit this weekend. Feel free to get the ball rolling, James.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=119087
With Young, the Harrison twins and the other two top 5's who are all considering UK, it could be the best class ever....again....
I got this link off Sports Xpress and right above the link it said that Kentucky was the heavy favorite for Young
Not much of a choice there. Frigid winters, NCAA chokes and "friendly" assistant
coaches in the hotel rooms at 'Cuse, or the Wildcat Lodge, FF's and high NBA draft stock at UK.
^ Don't leave out the $$$
Ole Boehim will lose another recruit to Coach Cal (Nerlens Noel)...GO CATS!!!
If we get James Young, Harrison twins, Juilus Randle, and Aaron Gordon the rest of the world might as well take a seat. We also have to look at Andrew Wiggins possibly to reclassify to 2013 and look at Kentucky as a potential place to get an education.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
This is beginning to look like our greatest recruiting class ever if all goes right for UK.. GO CATS!

Like I always say, we don't have to rebuild, we just reload. Wink Time for #9!
HawksRule Wrote:If we get James Young, Harrison twins, Juilus Randle, and Aaron Gordon the rest of the world might as well take a seat. We also have to look at Andrew Wiggins possibly to reclassify to 2013 and look at Kentucky as a potential place to get an education.

If this is the class we end up with, then UK is preseason number 1 easily. Andrew Wiggins is the best player in high school regardless of class.
Come on James. Don't choose an "Overrated" squad over UK! Confusednicker:
^Im sure you will hear something back on that one lol
We will see if he's a slime ball or a good kid soon enough.
Overrated Wrote:We will see if he's a slime ball or a good kid soon enough.

Slimeball? That's really unfair. If he picks the Cuse it won't
make him a slimeball, just seriously misguided.
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:This is beginning to look like our greatest recruiting class ever if all goes right for UK.. GO CATS!

Like I always say, we don't have to rebuild, we just reload. Wink Time for #9!

It's becoming more like continuing to feed the ammo belt rather than reloading
isn't it?
Observing Wrote:It's becoming more like continuing to feed the ammo belt rather than reloading
isn't it?

Yep, and I love it. :popcorn:
Observing Wrote:It's becoming more like continuing to feed the ammo belt rather than reloading
isn't it?

Sure is. This will be a scary class, and I don't think we will lose many players from the 12-13 team.
zaga_fan Wrote:^ Don't leave out the $$$

Yes, UK offers a lot more money

[Image: http://wpcore.solar.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-...-money.png]
Unlike what I thought about the twins and think about Wiggins, I think James already knows he's coming to Kentucky...
James Young is set to make his decision tomorrow at 5 on ESPNU
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
He will choose Kentucky tomorrow at 5 on espnu.
Overrated Wrote:We will see if he's a slime ball or a good kid soon enough.

Looks like winning titles trumps those back massages by the asst. coaches in the hotel rooms.