Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Betsy Layne 10/5
Leslie County coming off a hard tough loss to Harlan ind. 24-21 but also its there bye week and have 2 weeks to recover, and game play for their 1st district showdown v.s. Betsy Lane. Whats your all predictions between your defending district champs and the Betsy Lane Bob cats.
I think the Eagle defense will hold Betsy Lane with all the playmakers like Sandlin, Bray, Lewis, Hubbard ,Brewer,Mosely and Napier. All these kids will stop BL's run game. And Horton will get the o rolling especially with 2 weeks to prepare.
LC wins 27-13
Leslie Co
Eagles soar by 12.
LC by 14
It is spelled Betsy Layne.
#1 blackcat Fan you will learn how to spell H A Z A R D after Friday night. lol talking facts.
Betsy Layne by 6:flame:
with the showing BL played this Friday the eagles will soar high
over the bobcats. It's dstrict play and Lc is
hungry 4 that championship. This game
will be live on WYMT and is the game of
the week!
Betsy Layne by 14.
Leslie by 14
4ever witness Wrote:#1 blackcat Fan you will learn how to spell H A Z A R D after Friday night. lol talking facts.

I mean really? Are you a 4 year old?
leslie better be prepared for this game. lc won a tough one last year 8-6 and with a little pushing and shoving to end the game this one will be interesting. both teams lost some ATHELETES. bl will be wired from what happened last year and also wanting revenge on the carpet. i will take lc to pull it out in the 2nd half.
lc-32
bl-20
Betsy layne, if they play like the did in the 1st half against prestonsburg. you never know how they guys up on the hill are gunna play.
Leslie County by 3 TD's.
Take the boys from Floyd co by 12
Leslie County-40
Betsy Layne-12
Betsy Layne just may be the worst team in the state. They lose with a running clock.
Leslie County by 17.
Wide right, you may be the dumbest person ever posted on here. Their record proves they aren't the worst team. Also, just because people from Betsy Layne don't get on here like they did before like they did before and argue just shows the class up at the school. Be lucky I don't know who you are!