Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Clay County 9/28
So what are the thoughts about this match up?

From what I have seen with CC this year they have a good back in Dezarn, plus Hyde is very good also KC can't take this game lightly. KC O-line will have to step it up on Hyde an the other big lineman they have to be able to run the ball well, on the defense they just have to keep playing like they have an they should do good.
KC 31
CC 21
Clay County coming off a week of rest coupled with the return of key personnel makes me lean with the Tigers.

Clay 27
Knox 20
Clay is heading in the right direction but I'll take Knox Central.
I think that this will be a good matchup. The biggest thing is how will KC respond after the big win?
I'll take Knox Central. They're playing some rock solid ball this year.
Knox Central coming off a good win against Harlan County and Clay having an extra week toprepare, should be a good game.
I think Clay County is a much improved team this year, but I think KC will win by 14
coach russell has done a good job keeping them focused, they didn't let up after beating JC. I believe he will have them ready this week as well. Knox 28 Clay 14
IF Clay plays mistake free it will be close...I'll go with Clay in a thriller...
Knox Central by 14
KC by 3 scores.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Knox Central by 14
Bobber Wrote:coach russell has done a good job keeping them focused, they didn't let up after beating JC. I believe he will have them ready this week as well. Knox 28 Clay 14

Yes I agree coach Russell has done a great job with the Panthers this year, He has really had them focused on everything they have done this year, he has had them ready for every challange and this week will be no different. With the great job he has done this year he should be considerd one of the best coaches in South Eastern Kentucky!!! And who knows if he keeps them rolling maybe one of the best in the state. :praise:
Canady opens Jokers eyes in this one.

KC 42
CC 7
:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
I'm saying 35 - 14 Panthers - in a game that is closer than the score shows.
It will be competitive early, but Knox comes out on top in the end 35-14.
Knox Central
I hope Clay can keep it competitive because Breathitt needs a good challenge before making a playoff run. I just think Canady and Knox will be too strong for Clay. Knox wins 35-21.
Knox wins by 2-3 scores. They're playing some good football right now.
Knox Central and their district.
KC by 28
I'm taking Knox 45-6. There's no way Clay can keep up with Knox, nobody will be able to tackle Canady. It doesn't matter who is coming back for Clay, Cheek and Smith won't make that much of a difference. You won't even notice they returned.
Clay is always a good foe. But KC is not just good this year. They are showing the effects of many years of steady progress that is producing team after team of great wins. KC by at least 1 point.
Knox in a big way....they are for real....good luck Panthers from the Black Bears.
knox central 34 clay co 14 hey coaching staff williamsburg would love to play next year for pay per-view tv andConfusederved:boys waiting on call:worthy::worthy::worthy:WE ARE WILLIAMSBURG:letsparty next year
Panthers over Tigers 28-14.
Clay is hungry!!!! 35-18. #tigers
I think the Panthers stay on an uptick winning 28-14.
Wet field will favor the better running team. I'm bout getting too old to sit in the rain. Have they finished that dome in Clay?