Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Balanced District
Which district (choose one from any class) do you think is the most balanced in the state?
Class AA (Danville, LCA, Somerset and Middlesboro) looks pretty balanced at this point.

Granted, the first three are more highly ranked than the latter, but the road trip to play the Yellow Jackets can be a challenge.
Perry,letcher.Harlan,Whitley
5A Dist 7

Madison Southern, Pulaski County, South Laurel, North Laurel, Southwestern, Lincoln County.
2a district 5
5A district 13
3A District 8
Belfry, East Ridge(ahh), Lawrence County, Pike County Central, and Sheldon Clark
When the four top teams from this district are on it can make it one of the toughest in the state
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:5A Dist 7

Madison Southern, Pulaski County, South Laurel, North Laurel, Southwestern, Lincoln County.

No joke! IDK who is going to win it!
GetChili Wrote:No joke! IDK who is going to win it!

North Laurel
:popcorn:
Old Jumper Wrote:Class AA (Danville, LCA, Somerset and Middlesboro) looks pretty balanced at this point.

Granted, the first three are more highly ranked than the latter, but the road trip to play the Yellow Jackets can be a challenge.

My vote as well. I could see the 3 seed in this district winning potentially winning a State Title.
6A in NKY is very even, if for anything, it's mediocrity. (Boone Co., Campbell Co, Dixie, Ryle, Simon Kenton.)
I would go with 4A- district-6 ( Knox Central, Russell Co, Rockcastle Co, Clay Co. ). Any of the mentioned teams can win their district and might make some noise in the playoffs.
Class 2a with Somerset, LCA, Danville and Middlesboro is about as tough as a district as it gets
Hazard,Harlan Ind.,Pineville and Jenkins if I'm not mistaken is 1A district 6. This district isn't the toughest in the state but it is pretty strong for class A. With 2 teams in the top 10 in 1A. More parity than most years and get this... Jenkins has the best record. Who'd a thunk it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GetChili Wrote:No joke! IDK who is going to win it!

I agree . I'd hate to have to pick a winner here.
No doubt, Harlan Co., Whitley Co., Perry Cent., and Letcher Cent.....This distict is up in the air.
JohnDeere Wrote:5A district 13

I must have missed the expansion from 8 to 13
JohnDeere Wrote:5A district 13

WHO????? Are you in the right state of Ky? :what:
Madison Southern, Pulaski County, South Laurel, North Laurel, Southwestern, Lincoln County. Not real strong but balanced.:zzz::zzz::zzz: