Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win it in D2???
For a lot of teams winning a championship isn't on the radar yet. Getting to the playoffs consistently and playing well when they get there is important.
plantmanky Wrote:That report is incorrect. Mr. Mann send out a followup email stating such.

The information I provided in the previous comment is from the attachment of the email you are referring to entitled "Apologies for incorrect Division Breakdown Sheet." He said the attachment on that email was the correct list and that the ones sent before that one was incorrect. (Unless it has been updated since Sept 9th when this one was sent, which is entirely possible.)
I guess I'll ask the obvious question: when are these regions coming out?
Cardfan1 Wrote:I guess I'll ask the obvious question: when are these regions coming out?

I wish I could give everyone a solid date. In due time is all I can say. Were still getting team information in via snail mail, membership dues coming in, dealing with school systems needing PO's and the like. Verifying all the roster, registration paperwork and other administrative items. Check, check and triple check all information, all on a volunteer basis, while we are trying to coach our own teams and not get fired from our day jobs.
Wildcat18 Wrote:The latest division enrollment sheet that was updated and sent on Sept 9th from board member Jeff Mann lists you all in D-3 with an enrollment of 156. The D-2 cutoff is 160. Not sure if that's accurate, but it's the latest that I have. You might want to look into it to see for sure who you all need to be scouting.

The corrected one has us as d2