Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealers Fans
What happened tonight stealers??? You get your asses handed to you by a 36 year old QB that hasn't even played in two years. Looks like a 6-10 season for the world's largest bandwagon.
Knew I liked you, WR! Squealers suck.
[Image: http://i54.tinypic.com/svnebq.gif]
Ah - at least they can probably spell bengals correctly.
Believe the word your looking for is Steelers.

However, your right and yes they are awful.
WideRight05 Wrote:What happened tonight stealers??? You get your asses handed to you by a 36 year old QB that hasn't even played in two years. Looks like a 6-10 season for the world's largest bandwagon.

3 key players not playing(Clark, Harrison, and Mendenhall), an offensive line banged up. I am not surprised they got beat, and it was a close game throughout, nobody got their butt handed to them.

Last year, opening game of the season the ravens destroyed the steelers but we still made the playoffs, I do not expect anything different this season. when healthy I still see the Steelers as a top 4 AFC team but when healthy.

Bandwagon my a**, most loyal fans in the NFL.
^ Waah waah waah. Typical stealer fan crying after a loss.

BTW - there is no error in the word "Stealers."
^ Crying???? What about his post was crying???
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Waah waah waah. Typical stealer fan crying after a loss.

BTW - there is no error in the word "Stealers."

What about my post is crying???
^ More clones?
2 key players were gone on D. One which would have blew that 36 year olds neck back out if he got ahold of him. But I'll give it to the Broncos, they laid it to us in the second half. And deserved the win.

On a side note... How'd those Bengals do tonight? hahaha blow out
Spud6 Wrote:2 key players were gone on D. One which would have blew that 36 year olds neck back out if he got ahold of him. But I'll give it to the Broncos, they laid it to us in the second half. And deserved the win.

On a side note... How'd those Bengals do tonight? hahaha blow out

They lost!:lame:

In the NFL - they keep these stats

Ravens 1-0
Bengals 0-1
Browns 0-1
STEELERS 0-1

Number of points for losses makes ZERO difference in those stats above! Right now, the Bengals are just as bad as the Steelers!
Stardust Wrote:They lost!:lame:

Ravens 1-0
Bengals 0-1
Browns 0-1
STEELERS 0-1

Number of points for losses makes ZERO difference in those stats above! Right now, the Bengals are just as bad as the Steelers!

I don't agree with that at all. I'm just going to say, wait till we get Clark, Mendenhall, and Harrison back. That's going to be a whole different team.
^ Oh good lord - doesnt EVERY team in the league say - "just wait until I get so and so back". Very poor excuse! You got BEAT, plain and simple your team was not the better team! Facts are Facts, your team is 0-1, just like 3 other teams in the AFC North!
Spud, you are so hypocritical, last years Steelers destruction at the hands of the Ravens coming from a blowout loss "meant nothing". Now, blow out losses mean something.
You guys have to be kidding me? Did you all read my posts. Read post #9 in this thread. And go read the second post in the Score thread. And it seems like I am giving Broncos credit. And they deserved the win and laid it to us.
Stardust Wrote:They lost!:lame:

Ravens 1-0
Bengals 0-1
Browns 0-1
STEELERS 0-1

LOL, its going to be ANOTHER fun year for me.

You brownies, bungles, and iron panty hose fans keep arguing while the Ravens do what we do.

Last year this division had 3 teams in the playoffs, this year, there will only be one, the superbowl champion Baltimore Ravens.
44-13 :hilarious:
A win is a win and a lose is a lose no matter what the score is. I still see all three teams making the playoffs with the Bengals having the worse chance cuz they are the 3rd best team out of the 3. Both the Bengals and the Steelers can regroup, just see what the next few weeks play out as.

By the way, I will be in Cincinnati Oct 21 for the bengals/Steelers game, 11 rows back.