Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Western Kentucky
20.00%
Kentucky
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Kentucky at Kentucky 9/15
7 PM

TV: ESPN U

Who wins and why?
I have legitimate concern over this game, WKU is much better now than they have been in past seasons.

UK 28
WKU 20
If Kentuckys' D does good like they did last game, then they will win by 2 or more TDs. Max Smith is on fire. 2nd in the SEC with most pass yards 634 I believe.
Max Smith with another big game to lead the Cats to a W.

Cats-31
Toppers-21
I think the Wildcats keep the pedal down offensively, 41-20.
Wku 23
uk 21
This really will be a tense and tough game. I'm suprised at how much WKU has progressed in the past season. Kentucky is alright, and my favorite team but I believe we will be going head to head with WKU this time. I give WKU about 29 and KENTUCKY about 35. The reason being is Kentucky's offensive line is killer now. They really have a step up. WKU , to me , will be the toughest game until Flordia. I'm going for Kentucky, as always but I know that next week, will probably be a loose. Lets go Kentucky, I know you can do this! #BBN
We've already lost 1 game to an in-state team.... I don't see it happening again this year.

UK - 37
WKU - 26
HillToppers wont be able to stop Max Smith this week. Kids getting comfortable!

UK - 72
WKU - 14
EastKyMx Wrote:HillToppers wont be able to stop Max Smith this week. Kids getting comfortable!

UK - 72
WKU - 14

i hope your kidding ? no way the Cats score that much on WKU
uk by 7
UK close. However, a WKU win would not surprise me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wky blows uk big
I think UK has to play better on the defensive side of the ball. Last week UK played Bud Dupree on the inside at linebacker and Taylor Wyndham at the Defensive End/Linebacker spot hopefully with a week of practice and a game under there belts we can see some improvment this week vs Western Kentucky. IMO the "Hurry up" offensive system that the UK staff has put into place looks to be a smart move. The WR's are looking better this year, I am not sure if losing Tee Martin was such a bad things after all. I was hoping one of the Freshmen RBs would be explosive and give UK a balanced attack, seems Josh Clemons is not back to 100% yet. Raymond Sanders looked good last week but he has already proved to me that he lacks the speed to be effective in SEC play plus he has fumbled at key times in his career at UK. Coshik Williams will be back this week he has the speed but lacks the power of a SEC RB and he fumbled in the Red zone vs UL.
Game can be seen on ESPN U at 7 PM. For those of you that don't have ESPN U, I will be keeping the updates, in this thread!
Surprised at the number of media members who believe WKU is too physical for UK!
UK will be without RB Raymond Sanders who is out due to a violation team rules

UK will receive, game is underway
Sweat returns the Kick to the 20
Pass complete to King for gain of 13

1st Down Cats
Cats on the reverse, McKascell tackled in the backfield for a loss of 4
Smith's pass is intercepted by WK
WK pass complete to the UK 30. Gain of 29
Gain of 4 on the rush by WK

2 & 6
Pass complete inside UK's 15
Holding on WK. 10 Yard penalty