Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Prestonsburg 9/14
Whats your thoughts on this game ?
I think it will be a pretty competitive game. Although PC is undefeated, it is fairly obvious they have seen a significant dropoff from last season. With that said, I think PC is about even with Lawrence County and Sheldon Clark, and we saw how those games played out against Pburg.

I will give the Blackcats the edge though as PC's running game shouldn't exploit the Blackcats' obvious issues.

Pburg 38
PC 34
I am a little concerned with Pike Central's defense right now.

They are a solid offensive group, so it's definitely going to be an interesting game...

Might have a shoot-out style.

But I'll be rooting on my Hawks.

Best of luck to both teams.
P'Burg by 21.
I'll take Pburg by a TD ...No need to worry about PC's Defense ...Can't be any worse than Pburg's right now ...!
Blackcats bounce back and win a shootout, both teams may score 45 or 50.
Prestonsburg in a high scoring affair.
I believe they both play each other twice this season Pike Central and Prestonsburg so I am guessing that they split the series. I will take Pike Central in this matchup. Central wins in a shoot out.
Could wind up with a basketball score in this one.
Prestonburg by 6
Pburg easy.
P-Burg 48
Pike Central 40
^^
Hope you are enjoying the site MountainPride!!

I think it's PBurg winning this game, but maybe not so easily.
It was mentioned in the Belfry/P-burg thread that those 2 won't be playing each other next year. If PCC beats Pburg both times this year do you think the coaches will terminate the contract with them also?

I don't think it will happen cause the Cats take both games.
1st meeting Cats 43 Hawks 37
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I think it will be a pretty competitive game. Although PC is undefeated, it is fairly obvious they have seen a significant dropoff from last season. With that said, I think PC is about even with Lawrence County and Sheldon Clark, and we saw how those games played out against Pburg.

I will give the Blackcats the edge though as PC's running game shouldn't exploit the Blackcats' obvious issues.

Pburg 38
PC 34
i think its going to be great game pikes central running game is anchored down by marcus johnson the cousin of justin johnson of belfry and we know what justin did to the blackcats just saying i thought i would put it out there
It will be a close game, Pburg gets back in the win column Friday night..Hope the Blackcats have not forgotten the beating they took at Pike Central last year.I thought they just gave up during that game, it was painfull to watch...I dont expect that Friday..
Pike,cent 34 Prestonsbug 28. UPSET..Westside that West Virgina car looks horrible.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Hope you are enjoying the site MountainPride!!

I think it's PBurg winning this game, but maybe not so easily.
I am Granny Bear, thanks for your help! I think if P-Burg had a defense we would win by 3 scores, but sadly we dont...
Pburg by 21
Mac justice must have a big game,
I'll take pc, 38-30
I'm going with my Blackcats in a shootout 47-42.
If this game is determined in the trenches ill take pburg by 14. Central has not been tested yet.
PC 83 Pburg 82. 6 overtimes
Salimander Wrote:PC 83 Pburg 82. 6 overtimes

Lol, you probably meant it as a joke, but this could really happen between these two teams.

:runtouchd
Pburg by 8
P'burg 42 / Central 30
Pburg by 17
I'm interested to see how Bryson Williams plays coming off of a mild concussion against LC two weeks back...
Prestonsburg 42

Pike Co. Central 28
Mountain Pride Wrote:I'm interested to see how Bryson Williams plays coming off of a mild concussion against LC two weeks back...

Yeah. Hopefully he is 100%. No need to risk further injury if he is not. A concussion is a very serious injury.

It will be great to see him back. Gives us our other weapon back & i'm sure Jarrell will be glad to have a 3rd target.

I wish they would line Bryson & Grant up on opposite sides & draw the safties out. If they beat the coverage hit em. If not you have Griffith across the middle & he is a load to bring down. Keep Frasure in the backfield for extra protection.