Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will PCC's "DEFENSE" show up in Louisa?
:HitWall:Will the D show up this weekend in Louisa? It showed up a little more against Clay County but just never could figure out that Clay was running staight power plays out of the "I". Hopefully the D will show up. Come on Commodores, its time for a shut out!!!!!
Did Matt Robinson come back? Uh, then that will be a "no"! No one else can get in front of anyone and tackle, but they are getting better it looks like. Playing both sides of the ball I think is killing them. A school with 1,000+ kids should be able to field a team where the kids don't have to play both sides of the ball as much as they do.
Short answer is no
Hell yea they're gonna show up. They have improved every week IMO.

Are you going to make a thread bashing PCC's defense every week?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Did Matt Robinson come back? Uh, then that will be a "no"! No one else can get in front of anyone and tackle, but they are getting better it looks like. Playing both sides of the ball I think is killing them. A school with 1,000+ kids should be able to field a team where the kids don't have to play both sides of the ball as much as they do.

Probably Justin's Breathitt Co mentality coming through. When he played Breathitt had a ton of kids that never came off the field.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Hell yea they're gonna show up. They have improved every week IMO.

Are you going to make a thread bashing PCC's defense every week?

His questions each deserve their own thread
They havent all year and they should have a shot at the bulldogs, I believe this game is going to close Lawrence 38 Perry 30.
I didn't know PCC had a defense.
Gonna bash until the STOP someone. No need to praise them. They have practiced to hard to be giving up so many points.
ah boys...
The_Rock Wrote:Gonna bash until the STOP someone. No need to praise them. They have practiced to hard to be giving up so many points.

Well, they play one of the most difficult schedules in eastern Kentucky and it's loaded full of teams that love the power running game (Johnson Central, Clay County, Rockcastle County, Harlan County, Whitley County, Lawrence County, and Sheldon Clark) and they are basically replacing the entire defensive line because most of the starters from last year graduated or have moved to another position. They will improve as the season goes along, got to have some faith.
I want them to win so bad, geaxtigers. I love it when the football program does well. They have worked very hard and I hope nothing but good fortune for those boys. They have done well considering they are playing football at a so called basketball school.