Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kent State
33.33%
Kentucky
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kent State at Kentucky 9/8
If UK doesn't win this by 3+ TD's then their's something major wrong (Well their's already something wrong) but this would be bad
if uk don't win this game. i would say that would be the end of joker.
I'm not taking anything away from KSU! They are a solid program and I would expect that Darrell Hazell will put together a great gameplan. KSU will have had 8 days to prepare for this game. If the Cats was a top tier SEC team, then yes, a 3 TD win could be expected. But this is a team that is not that good. KSU will put up a heck of a game, and it's not out of the question that they could win. If they do, it's not an upset in my eyes.
I would not be surprised if Kent State won, but I think Kentucky wins in a close one.
Kent State 15
UK 14
At this time, Kent State has more votes than UK in the poll lol.

But seriously, if we don't do something on defense we really could lose this one.
If Kentucky doesn't turn the ball over, then they win 45-20.
Stardust Wrote:I'm not taking anything away from KSU! They are a solid program and I would expect that Darrell Hazell will put together a great gameplan. KSU will have had 8 days to prepare for this game. If the Cats was a top tier SEC team, then yes, a 3 TD win could be expected. But this is a team that is not that good. KSU will put up a heck of a game, and it's not out of the question that they could win. If they do, it's not an upset in my eyes.

If Kent State were to win, it would be an upset. A small one, but an upset nonetheless.
Kentucky wins this one.
If Kent State sticks with L-Villes gmae plan this could be a very close game.
^ PT, KSU is not a bad football team. I dare not say that they have the athletes that Ville had, but I believe Hazell is better than Strong as a game planner.
Cats by 2 or more Tds
Cats, barely.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:^ PT, KSU is not a bad football team. I dare not say that they have the athletes that Ville had, but I believe Hazell is better than Strong as a game planner.

This is what bothers me. They are a bad match for us we always struggle in this games even when Brooks was there. If we over look Kent we will get beat.
^ Agree 100%
Kentucky-28
Kent State-17
I understand how Alabama could overlook WKU....But UK overlooking anyone is roll on the floor laughable
Cats by 10
Cats -6... Should be a lock today...

Kentucky - 31
Kent State - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can someone please keep the updates for this game? I have Dish Network and don't get the UK IMG Channel.
Use espn3.com
Not offered in this area
Listening to it online on 98.1
Cats by "20", UK-30/Kent-10
I'll be keeping the updates (In this thread) for this game
Cats receive the ball
Kick goes into the endzone.

Cats take over at their own 25
Sanders with the carry, get's about 4 yards

2nd & 6
Sanders with the carry, loss of 5

3rd & 12