Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MONTGOMERY CO. vs LETCHER CO. CENTRAL 9/7
Who will win and why
Montgomery County 38

Letcher County Central 19
Montgomery by 21.
MC by 14
Now could you imagine all the bashers that would be on here if coach Whitaker was still there? LOL. Can't blame Whitaker now CP08. Whitaker is 3-0.
F.N.L. Wrote:Now could you imagine all the bashers that would be on here if coach Whitaker was still there? LOL. Can't blame Whitaker now CP08. Whitaker is 3-0.

yeah I think it's clear now Whitaker was not the problem. plenty of good X and 0's just an't got the Jimmy and Joes. They hired two head coaches to replace Whitaker(Rains and Maggard). Rains will do a good job if the locals lay-off and let him have time, if they run him off getting a good coach the next time may be a hard matter.
Montgomery 34 Letcher Co 14
It be a good game good luck to lcc.
Montgomery will win in a rout IMO. Good luck to both teams.

Montgomery County 49
Letcher County Central 14
Mc 47 lcc 12
A much needed home game for the cougars. We are exited to turn the lights on at our place finally and I look for the fans to come out and cheer these Cougars on to their first win. Another thing Cherokee Coach Whitaker was not fired he resigned. So these kids should be fired up after he quit on them. I think it will be a great game and the Cougars turn every thing around this week and get a much needed win.