Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cincinnati Elder Ohio
3.85%
Louisville Trinity
96.15%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Elder (OH) @ Louisville Trinity 9/7
Thoughts and predictions.
Wow what a matchup. Go Rocks
I would expect Elder to have a much improved record from last year, but they won't beat Trinity. Good luck Rocks.
Trinity.
Rocks dance on....
Trinity won't kill them like last year.
Trinity wins by 3 scores. Elder has improved from last season, but going to Louisville and playing against an explosive offense will wear down the defense and Elder's offense is still a work in progress.

Only team I see with a solid chance at beating Trinity this year is Moeller
Louisville Trinity 48

Cincinnati Elder Ohio 21
Trinity by more than last year!
Well, since I am a former Man of Moeller transplanted to Kentucky and since I can't stand Elder and since I want both Trinity and Moeller undefeated when they play each other, I'll take Trinity...that was easy!
Trinity!
If anyone is coming for the game, there will be an ALL YOU CAN EAT Spaghetti supper before the game in Alumni Hall. This is a fundraiser for the Cross Country team. $7 adults, $6 students.

I expect a closer game than last year, but with a bye week to fix what went wrong in Nashville, I expect the Rocks to win going away.
Spaghetti sounds good Rocky. Trinity rolls on at home this week.
I would guess T would put a thumpn on elder. M v T will be awesome though.
T 49
Elder 21
It appears that Elder has made a huge improvement since 2011.

From the scores of the Trinity games so far this year, Trinity may not be as good as they were last year.

That being said, Trinity will still put a big time hurt on the Panthers. Trinity by whatever they want. My prediction is Trinity 50 Elder 0 and only because of the running clock. If this game were played under Ohio rules (no mandatory running clock) it would be even worse.

Elder deserves to be put in their place once again. Go ROCKS!!!!
T by 28.
Trinity 42 Elder 21
Elder 24
Trinity 21 :popcorn:
Trinty to strong and athletic. ROCKS 35 PATHERS 7