Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes
Four years ago the President said[YOUTUBE="Really?"]UErR7i2onW0[/YOUTUBE]:concentratetongue:
[YOUTUBE="romney"]W_pgfWK3sxw[/YOUTUBE]
:why:[YOUTUBE="Transparency?"]hV-05TLiiLU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="What about you Mr President?"]zUPZJDBJI84[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="How did that work out?"]3ziiZFcWChg[/YOUTUBE]
Great collection of videos contrasting the Liar-in-Chief's campaign promises with his accomplishments.
I hope Obama supporters are enjoying his time in office right now because in two months he will be gone. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
WideRight05 Wrote:I hope Obama supporters are enjoying his time in office right now because in two months he will be gone. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

On the other hand a good swift boot in the drawers might not be such a bad idea either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:Four years ago the President said[YOUTUBE="Really?"]UErR7i2onW0[/YOUTUBE]:concentratetongue:

The president's comments are very revealing as we look at them with benefit of 4 years of his administration to compare them against. Two minutes of tape and more lies of such epic proportion, there aren't enough pinnochios in the known universe to adequately rate them. Obama's misrepresentations about what HE would do, (leave his lieutenants out of it) so eclipse any inconsistencies of the republican whipping boys he loves to beat on so much, there shouldn't be any question in anybody's mind that Obama must go. Frankly, discussing his falsefied record would require a multiple volumne set of books to record it all. Never in history has an American president been so willing to distort the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The president's comments are very revealing as we look at them with benefit of 4 years of his administration to compare them against. Two minutes of tape and more lies of such epic proportion, there aren't enough pinnochios in the known universe to adequately rate them. Obama's misrepresentations about what HE would do, (leave his lieutenants out of it) so eclipse any inconsistencies of the republican whipping boys he loves to beat on so much, there shouldn't be any question in anybody's mind that Obama must go. Frankly, discussing his falsefied record would require a multiple volumne set of books to record it all. Never in history has an American president been so willing to distort the truth.

I can think of one. But we Cant BLAME him.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I can think of one. But we Cant BLAME him.

I guess your meaning must have gotten by me. He lies on with the intent to mislead, why can we not blame him? Who Clinton?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kind of like how President Bush blamed President Clinton for 9/11. Since President CLinton had the opportunity to take Bin Ladin out. Or for the tech crash, or for the corruption on wall street(Enron anyone? TyCo?)
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about all of Ryan's lies in his RNC speech, then I saw who made the thread.