Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Willamsburg 9/7
These 2 high powered offensive go head to head next Friday. Leslie
is rolling right now as well as w burg. should be a great game. and and exciting one. what's your alls predictions?
Williamsburg- 54 Leslie-8
williamsburg 66 leslie 06 sorry eagle, hello hazard were coming for you.Confusednicker:
Go Leslie!
Williamsburg-38
Leslie Co-20
williamsburg 40
leslie co 24
williamsburg should be over the sickness they played with last friday
Williamsburg 36
Leslie Co 26
WBurg is kicking tail right now
Wburg 48
Leslie County 14
leslie co you had your chance last year we want hazard later in the year.:please:
Williamsburg is looking very tough.
The Burg by 20
This will be a Jacket statement game.

LC. 06
Burg. 60
i watched williamsburg put up 70 points last week against pineville they have a very explosive offense.. There defense needs some more work though.. after all that i'll take williamsburg!

Williamsburg 48

Leslie County 12
defense r u kidding me i was at the game also. yes pineville score on on a nice 48yds pass.an a off side kick and a turnover,then turn pineville lights out guess we could improve some.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:i watched williamsburg put up 70 points last week against pineville they have a very explosive offense.. There defense needs some more work though.. after all that i'll take williamsburg!

Williamsburg 48

Leslie County 12

I agree Williamsburg will win. Saying their defense needs some work is questionable, williamsburg's D scored 3 tds back to back in the 1st quarter against pineville. The second quarter 4 starters on D sit out the rest of the game due to a virus. This Defense is only giving up 10pts per game.
be a great game
love to watch this
high powered offences
good luck to both
williamsburg wins
Williamsburg 42
Leslie County 20
williamsburg
upset alert!!! leslie will pull this out 34-24. Leslie d will come an hit you in the mouth. w burg hasn't been hit yet. just wait
and see folks. I'm gonna go watch this game!! best luck to both teams!
I like the above statement. Williamsburg hasn't had a team that has showed up to bull them around yet and get under there skin,,...even if this happens I still think Williamsburg gets the win but it should be a close game..
Williamsburg is so fast you cant blink without missing something.
Williamsburg has a very strong defense and i believe it will be the key to their season...
To those who think Williamsburg's defense hasn't been pushed around enough, consider the fact that they played Knox Central in the pre-season. True, it was a pan-o-rama or grid-o-rama or whatever but it was the first chance the two teams had to hit players who were not their teammates. I was there and believe me, they were hitting!

Williamsburg held KC to two touchdowns and kept Jeff Canady (my early pick for Mr. Football) in check better than any of the other three KC opponents have. This is a KC offense that scored 40 against 5A South Laurel, 14 against Class AAA Karns, Tn., and 39 against 4A Johnson Central. The Panthers are for real!

When the boys from Harlan got off the bus at Williamsburg two weeks ago, it wasn't for a play date. They came to play and got outplayed. Just because W'burg beat them like they did, doesn't take away from the pounding Harlan dished out. It's just that the Jackets absorbed it and came away with the win.
I love how nobody expects the eagles to win this game. Leslie county is a very good team and they will come out ready to play so for all you who are saying this will be a blowout you better think again because Eddie Melton will have these kids ready to play.