Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin vs. Prestonsburg
Magoffin had a great win tonight with both the girls and the boys!...Only a few matches were lost!...Great Job everyone!!!
So how did P-burg look? Girls and boys?
well number one boy from Magoffin Beat P-burgs Boy...8-4 And i Won 8-5...No one In top four for boys or girls lost..i think our number 5 girls singles and 3 girls doubles was the only one that lost for girls but im not sure about boys
Good match for you guys!
thanx..haha ur comments are awesome!
thanx! Good luck with the season! Sounds like Morgan will be the toughest your girls will have to face again!
Yes I Agree..but the doubles match between us has been pretty tough for the past 2 years....it should be and awesome match next time also at Magoffin April 17th
Maybe you all can pull it out!
yea considering the last time we played them it was such a close game!..third set 7-5 shew lol
who is Morgan's #2 girls seed?
uh...Emily Mckenzi? almost positive
She went to state last year in doubles didn't she? Who is Allie's doubles partner?
Allie doesn't play doubles....and last year me and my partner also went to state for doubles.
Congrats! Maybe you can repeat this year again!
I know that Nathan doesn't play doubles for Lawrence either. Must be something about the great ones just focusing on singles? lol
haha...well thanx alot!
So what grade are you in?