Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Allen Central
Leslie county bounced back and gave it
to maggofin this pasted Friday and was up 36-0 be4 they took all there starters out. whats your alls predictions this week?
Leslie Co-42
Allen Central-18
Leslie 34 allen,cent 24
Date of this game?

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating Prediction Threads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99032
4ever witness Wrote:Leslie county bounced back and gave it
to maggofin this pasted Friday and was up 36-0 be4 they took all there starters out. whats your alls predictions this week?

Correction, 32-0 at the half and only subbed out the starting QB in the 3rd before starting to sub other players out later in the game. Anyways that's not really important, I'm taking Leslie Co. this game with a running clock.
AC will be lucky to win a game this yr, I know the new Principal Larry Begley is trying to build a football program but unfortunately this is a lost cause. AC will never be a football school. This game will be ugly, I predict 56-6. If you cant hang with Jenkins then you cant hang with anyone, Knott Co will end their losing streak this yr against the Rebels. No disrespect, just facts folks.
considering allen cnetral starts 8 or 9 freshman and sophomores, wioth only 4 seniors starting theyre not that bad of a team
Allen central looks to be good on the offensive side of the ball but on defense, not so much. ill take leslie 38-7, bringing their starters out in the 3rd.
Stardust Wrote:Date of this game?

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating Prediction Threads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99032

You have had to post this way to many times this season. It's not that hard of a concept to understand.
I'll take Leslie co. by 4 TD's
Leslie names the score in this one with a running clock.
56-7
AC will get the 7 when Leslie's JV is doing mop up duty.
After seeing Allen Central in the pre-season and Leslie in their season opener, it will be a one sided ball game with Leslie Co. naming the score.