Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle 38 Danville 6 7th Grade
Final from Danville
Since a poster from the 8th grade game thread said that Danville's 8th grade team was full of 7th graders, I guess that means the Danville 7th grade team is full of 6th and 5th graders Wink Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
32-0 at the half. danville had some pretty good looking kids. just couldnt put nothing together.
congrats to the Rock on thier win and to Jamison Pointer and Brent Boon for a good game.
Sometimes these kids what play on the next grade level team should have been in that grade to begin with. Good win Rockcastle, stay undefeated until Sept. 18th.
I saw danville play in campbellsville this yr. I thought they looked good. All i can say is wow congrats rock. I will be keeping my eye out for you this yr. Do you play johnson,farnsley,union,north or south pulaski this yr i would like to see one of those match ups
BIG RN Wrote:I saw danville play in campbellsville this yr. I thought they looked good. All i can say is wow congrats rock. I will be keeping my eye out for you this yr. Do you play johnson,farnsley,union,north or south pulaski this yr i would like to see one of those match ups

they play @ south pulaski
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:they play @ south pulaski

When does that go down? I've heard a lot about rock as well. Would like to see them play. What division are they?
i live away from south but if you can get me a day and a time i will be there for that one i think the defending state champs might get pressed in this one,no matter what the outcome