Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Pikeville needs a new gymnasium?
I say yes
i think that a new gym would allow a lto more gym time for each team that uses it
and if you think about it
there is a whole lto of teams that have to use the gym
so if they have the space and i know they have the money...tehy definately need ot build a new gym
I say no, when the team gets good again, maybe.
Just because you arn't good doesn't mean that you don't deserve better equipment......I think that the gym we have right now just needs to be re-done...the bleachers are horrible and it's just old and dirty.....

But there has always been the rumor of building a Jr. High gym where the state transportation dept. is....don't know if that will ever go through though because I heard that they might be putting the bus garage if they ever get the land like they have been promised.

But something needs to be done to the gym...YES!
the gym could use some changes, but do we need a completely new one? i don't think so...they only new thing that pikeville basketball needs is a new coach, and i am not talking about halbert
dirty30 Wrote:I say yes
i think that a new gym would allow a lto more gym time for each team that uses it
and if you think about it
there is a whole lto of teams that have to use the gym
so if they have the space and i know they have the money...tehy definately need ot build a new gym
No, they don't need a new gym but a full size practice facility would be very usable...jr highs...baseball... volleyball, etc
i should have worded this better
a practice facility is pretty much what i meant
a place for some teams to get some practice space and time in!
Will they get to play any games at the Civic Center when it is completed?
More than likely District and Region....possibly some big games like Pike Central or Shelby Valley could be there...that would be neat...along with the PIT...maybe they could make it larger again if they moved the games to there
*edited by Comfort Eagle at 3:28 pm, Feb. 7th, 2005*

Check your PM's. You had already been warned once about this kind of post.