Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would happen?
Waht would happen if Stuart Lips From Paintsville and Ron Blume ran a 100 meter race?
Actually yesterday it did happen and stuart beat him!!
The_Sheriff Wrote:Actually yesterday it did happen and stuart beat him!!
What were their times???
actually it was a 4x400 meter relay Paintsville's time was 47.69 which wa a P-burg track record. and Central's time was hmmm not sure they were DQ'd. but the last leg was Lips and Blume. Lips won :letsparty
matilda Wrote:actually it was a 4x400 meter relay Paintsville's time was 47.69 which wa a P-burg track record. and Central's time was hmmm not sure they were DQ'd. but the last leg was Lips and Blume. Lips won :letsparty
Thanks for the times and info.:Thumbs:
The_Sheriff Wrote:Actually yesterday it did happen and stuart beat him!!

Not making this up. But I think ron blume has been under the weather lately.
On another thread someone posted that Lips and Blume ran the 100M and Lips won with an 11.46 and Blume had a 11.56. I haven't seen the offical results so I'm just repeating.
SamuelAdams Wrote:On another thread someone posted that Lips and Blume ran the 100M and Lips won with an 11.46 and Blume had a 11.56. I haven't seen the offical results so I'm just repeating.

I heard that at school today. Lips is pretty fast.
SamuelAdams Wrote:On another thread someone posted that Lips and Blume ran the 100M and Lips won with an 11.46 and Blume had a 11.56. I haven't seen the offical results so I'm just repeating.
It was the team time not personal
matilda Wrote:It was the team time not personal

I was at the school today and got a copy of the offical results.
100M (This is an individual event)
1st Stuart Lips 11.46
2nd Ron Blume 11.58
3rd Steven Lyon 12.09

Boys 4 X 100M (Team event)
1st Paintsville Kyle Bass, Jon Borders, Matt Hicks, Stuart Lips 47.69
2nd Prestonsburg Seth Moore, Clay Jamerson, Taylor Clark, Lincoln Slone 50.84
3rd Magoffin Co. Ethan Mullins, Tyler Holbrook, Matthew Gibson, Bryan Arnett 53.13

Johnson Central Ron Blume, Steven Lyon, Jacob Howard, Nathan Dillon DQ
Paintsville also came in 1st in the 4 X 200M, 4 X 400M, and 4 X 800M.

Also, the Johnson Central girls beat the Paintsville girls with a score of 113.5 to 110.