Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is everyones interest in HS football? Or any other Fball
I mean just out of curiosity, and in attempt to get to know everyone.. are you a player, a parent or family member of a player, did you used to play..Or are you just a huge fan of a specific team... Was just wondering.

I am a parent and of course Super Fan of an HS player..LOL. A lot of you might already know about a few other members but i was just wondering.. this could be other sports too i guess.
Well, let's see...of course my favorite high school team is Belfry. My brother, who is a year older than myself, played for Belfry from 84-87, when Belfry was 3A and went to state 2 years in a row. I have had cousins playing for Belfry. I cheered for Belfry all 4 years in high school.

As of now, I have a daughter cheering on the Varsity squad for Belfry. Needless to say, I know a ton of the kids playing/cheering there now and they are great kids!

I am definitely a fan!!!Confusedmallchee
Mrs.BurntTires Wrote:I mean just out of curiosity, and in attempt to get to know everyone.. are you a player, a parent or family member of a player, did you used to play..Or are you just a huge fan of a specific team... Was just wondering.

I am a parent and of course Super Fan of an HS player..LOL. A lot of you might already know about a few other members but i was just wondering.. this could be other sports too i guess.

Fan of Pikeville (live there now). Played in HS (though not at Pikeville) and played in college 4 years.
live it love it
Just a student that likes sports a PHS !
Fan of every kind of sport, really love high school football.
PAINTSVILLE SPORTS !!!!:rockon:
My brother plays for Pikeville, I played there from 93-95. For me its something special and something Ill always be proud of that Im part of the tradition of this great school. I didnt always go to school there,I went to another school where football was taken nowhere near as serious so Ive seen the other side. When I came to Pikeville it was like I was always meant to be there and I was treated that way as well. Im sure thats probably why so many of us who were involved in great programs(not just Pikeville,but Belfry as well) never really stray to far away from it and keep up with it the best we can because we feel thats not just those boys out there playing, but thats part of us out there as well.
I was born to play football, played since I was old enough to hold a ball, played two years of varsity high school, then was sort of robbed of the rest of my career. Just something about it- the intensity, the athletics, the skill- that keeps me loving in and always has
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I love Belfry Football first and Basketball is a close second. I have had a few friends play for Belfry in various sports. I really love being a Pirate Fan !!!

At Belfry It's more than just football....It's a way of life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]