Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox central vs South laurel preview
Just wondering what can we expect to see in this game Friday? We know that south will throw a lot, can KC stop them? From the scrimmage last week with W-burg I think South is gonna find it hard to move the ball, but not sure how well KC offense will do either should be a interesting game.:betterthanexpected:
panther nation Wrote:Just wondering what can we expect to see in this game Friday? We know that south will throw a lot, can KC stop them? From the scrimmage last week with W-burg I think South is gonna find it hard to move the ball, but not sure how well KC offense will do either should be a interesting game.:betterthanexpected:

Will South Laurel have any players out due to the fight that occurred in their scrimmage game last week?
unless they were thrown out and reported they wont be out. I doubt many refs will throw a kid out in a scrimmage and report it.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Will South Laurel have any players out due to the fight that occurred in their scrimmage game last week?

No, only had an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty or two called on both teams, nobody was ejected................How about Corbin and Knox Central?? Any players out after their rumble up in Artemus during CAMP?Confusedhh:
South 7
Central 20

KC defense scores on a pick 6 and the Gist Canady two headed monster finds a couple more. South may find our DBs are tough to throw over and end up relying on short ball alot.
Football1 Wrote:South 7
Central 20

KC defense scores on a pick 6 and the Gist Canady two headed monster finds a couple more. South may find our DBs are tough to throw over and end up relying on short ball alot.
i will second that
Knox 34
South 18
No Corbin an KC will have all thier players that was camp nothing to report there what happens at camp stays at camp
Knox wins this one going away.

Knox. 34
South. 10
one thing I did find out after last weeks game with Wburg KC had 2 starting linemen out they should be back this week.
Knox
Knox by 14.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Knox 44 South Laurel 36. In a shoot out.
Is south at home
The Panthers will be too much for SL in this one. Jeffery Canady will score at least 4 times.

KC 46 SL 20
rustyankle Wrote:Is south at home

they play at Lynn Camp
panther nation Wrote:No Corbin an KC will have all thier players that was camp nothing to report there what happens at camp stays at camp

You just let it out. LOL
Knox Central-31
South Laurel-14
south laurel by 6