Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers acquire Dwight Howard
Stardust Wrote:Amazing in you career statistics you failed to point out that the resistance that Perkins imposes over Howard is WINNING. Perkins prevents Howard from doing that.

Dwight Howard is also 13-11 against Kendrick Perkins.
I can do this all day, Dusty.

I applaud you for sticking with this argument..
although it must be because you simply don't have anyone to argue with.

Because we all know that the last thing on Dwight Howard's mind right now is Kendrick Perkins.
zaga_fan Wrote:I can do this all day, Dusty.

I applaud you for sticking with this argument..
although it must be because you simply don't have anyone to argue with.

Because we all know that the last thing on Dwight Howard's mind right now is Kendrick Perkins.

LOL, what a joke you have made this into. It's not even an argument! I've stated my case, and you have failed miserably to prove otherwise. Spin your words anyway you want to make yourself feel like you have some level of "know". Like I said, it won't be the last time you are wrong. As for arguing a point, I've not argued any, just stated the facts!
Stardust Wrote:LOL, what a joke you have made this into. It's not even an argument! I've stated my case, and you have failed miserably to prove otherwise. Spin your words anyway you want to make yourself feel like you have some level of "know". Like I said, it won't be the last time you are wrong. As for arguing a point, I've not argued any, just stated the facts!

Looks to me with all these statistics that Zaga is the one stating the facts.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Looks to me with all these statistics that Zaga is the one stating the facts.

Depends on which stats you want to look at :please:
Stardust Wrote:LOL, what a joke you have made this into. It's not even an argument! I've stated my case, and you have failed miserably to prove otherwise. Spin your words anyway you want to make yourself feel like you have some level of "know". Like I said, it won't be the last time you are wrong. As for arguing a point, I've not argued any, just stated the facts!

ah boys...
SD, I love ya bud.. But gonna have to disagree here.

A 50 year old nash is better than a 30 year old Fisher.
My early prediction is that L.A. should come out of the West lol...
If they don't, hell.. I will be embarassed for them.
They should be in the finals without a doubt.
Heat has made some good additions as well. It will be a showdown.

Early predictions.. I'm gonna have to take L.A. this year.. Just too big, too athletic.. Too many good players.
Ballers Wrote:My early prediction is that L.A. should come out of the West lol...

Early predictions.. I'm gonna have to take L.A. this year.. Just too big, too athletic.. Too many good players.

Wow! The first intelligent post I have seen from you in a long time! :Clap:
K_Mac Wrote:Wow! The first intelligent post I have seen from you in a long time! :Clap:

I was right on about the Heat this year wasn't I?
Before anyone ever posted about LA getting Howard - Guess who said it first? ME!!! I knew he would get traded after Lebron went to Miami, to a good team - a championship caliber team. And waya know that's where he went.

My love goes with Howard and he's on a damn good team.

Kobe, Gasol, Howard, Nash, Jamison, what else do you need? That's an all-star team.
Go Lakers!
love em or hate em, l.a has made an improvement from last season. and kendrick perkins is not even on the same level as d howard lol..anyone who thinks otherwise is no thinking rational
They are the team to beat. Lakers vs Heat for 2013 NBA finals.
The obvious team to beat is the defending champs. Lakers have made big moves, but most of you are forgetting dwight won't even be able to play until christmas or later. Not saying he won't be the same, but every new team needs time to mesh. Even if your pieces do compliment each other. And anyone that automatically rights off the Thunder or Spurs are letting those hoolywoods shades blind their judgement. The okc trio are getting better every day as for the lakers can only hope to be injury free come playoff time. It wouldn't surprise me to see another mia vs okc finals due to dwight being out a couple months and the team not being 100% comfortable with each other. But the team to beat is obivously the Miami Heat.
^I will say I think Heat will be in the finals..

But I'm so sick of hearing people say "OMG their gonna win again next year too, they are the team to beat!"..

Ask Dallas how that played out for em this year hahaha
^ Ballers, for the last two years, the Heat was the team to beat - if anything, you should have referred to that from 2 years ago when the Heat came up short. They were the team to beat (not the Mavs) again last year, and it worked out. No one selected the Mavs at the beginning of this past season!

There is no doubt that it will be the Manifest Destiny of the Heat again this year, everyone has said it, and even the big deals of the Lakers has not changed those opinions. There is no guarantee that they win, but they ARE the proclaimed "team to beat"! Is there anyone that doubts that? The Lakers and the Thunder will have something to say about it, but there is no denying that the Heat are the team to beat this coming season.
I'll give you that one.. pretty good point I guess..

But there was a few that said Dallas had a shot at repeating before the lockout and before the season had started.
Ballers Wrote:My early prediction is that L.A. should come out of the West lol...

Not going to happen!

Im glad you have confidence in Kobe, Nash, And Howard clicking in the first year. I could probably tell you for a fact that Myself and at least SD thought the same thing when the Big 3 hit Miami.

Im going to go out on a limb and say Hell, you will be "Embarrassed" for them when they do not come out of the West.

SD frequents way more than me on here, HE already made Zaga say his exit phrase of "Ahh Boys".

Im going to go out on a Limb and call for a Rematch of last year if KD doesnt decide to play the Angry Loser role this year. With Miami making it 2 in a row!

:haters:
That's going out on a big limb.
Heat did go to the finals first year they where assembled.
Why can't LA? The only person they might have that can half-way guard Howard is not Perkins.. It is Sergio Ibaka. And he is way to small to do anything with Howard.

L.A. coming out of the West, bank on it buddy!
I understand wat your sayin about the heat in year one but they honestly didn't have a team like okc to go through. The bulls were decent and the celtics are just old, the west and the east are night and day when it comes to competition wise. No 1 player can stop dh, but no one player can stop kd or westbrook. Kobe is still a hell of a player , but with durants height and length he has shown he can give kobe fits. The west is just a toss up right now and with dh being out I would take the spurs to have a higher seed come playoff time then l.a and maybe even okc. But I wouldn't bank on anything right now when it comes to who's comin out the west.
EastKyMx Wrote:Not going to happen!

Im glad you have confidence in Kobe, Nash, And Howard clicking in the first year. I could probably tell you for a fact that Myself and at least SD thought the same thing when the Big 3 hit Miami.

Im going to go out on a limb and say Hell, you will be "Embarrassed" for them when they do not come out of the West.

SD frequents way more than me on here, HE already made Zaga say his exit phrase of "Ahh Boys".

Im going to go out on a Limb and call for a Rematch of last year if KD doesnt decide to play the Angry Loser role this year. With Miami making it 2 in a row!

:haters:

I could not have said it better myself!
Get ready Dusty - the heat are going down, down, down!!!
KHSAA12 Wrote:I understand wat your sayin about the heat in year one but they honestly didn't have a team like okc to go through. The bulls were decent and the celtics are just old, the west and the east are night and day when it comes to competition wise. No 1 player can stop dh, but no one player can stop kd or westbrook. Kobe is still a hell of a player , but with durants height and length he has shown he can give kobe fits. The west is just a toss up right now and with dh being out I would take the spurs to have a higher seed come playoff time then l.a and maybe even okc. But I wouldn't bank on anything right now when it comes to who's comin out the west.

Oh god. Yeah Spurs started the playoffs out at like 8-0 or 9-0.. then flopped like a fish.

Has happened every year.. Duncan is not getting any younger, and neither is the rest of the team.
^Didn't say they would do good come playoffs. The spurs always end up with a good regular season records. That's what I said for okc and l.a to look for, otherwise they'll be meeting up in the semis instead of the west conf. finals.
I see the Lakers being the 3 seed come playoff time but that is only because of the uncertain of Howard. He may be back before Christmas, may after. Either way I see the Lakers in the west finals against OKC.