Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott High @ Leslie Co 8/18
what's your alls thoughts of this game when northern ky Scott high rolls down to eastern ky to take on them Leslie county eagles!!
4ever witness Wrote:what's your alls thoughts of this game when northern ky Scott high rolls down to eastern ky to take on them Leslie county eagles!!

Scott is one of the weaker programs in NKY year to year, with that being said, I bet the house on the Eagles!
I'll take Leslie Co. in a tight one.
Scott is going to be better than last couple years.
Northern boys get a taste of some mtn football! As weve all said before, lc lost a bunch but have some skill players returning such a horton (qb) hubbard (slot, fb,) bray (2s rb, lb) i think the boys in lc will pull this one out
lc- 18
scott-8
hop24 Wrote:Scott is one of the weaker programs in NKY year to year, with that being said, I bet the house on the Eagles!

The Eagles will not lose that's for sure:lame:
I hear Scott is thinking this is the best team in school history. That's not saying much since they've only had one winning season EVER
MustangSally Wrote:I hear Scott is thinking this is the best team in school history. That's not saying much since they've only had one winning season EVER

This will be there best team in school history but they won't be as good as the next two seasons. This team is loaded with juniors (13) and sophomores (18) along with 10 seniors. They are a 5A ground and pound team and this game will be tough for Leslie but they can win it. They have a very good RB in Ryan Sowders (21). I predict a close one and Leslie comes out on top.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think this game could go either way, but i'm pulling for the Eagles all the way.

Leslie County 26
Scott 20
both teams like to fly around

scott is not one of NKY's finest programs, but they can be very physical and very scrappy. it will be a close game, but it think the eagles will win by 6
Backwoods Wrote:This will be there best team in school history but they won't be as good as the next two seasons. This team is loaded with juniors (13) and sophomores (18) along with 10 seniors. They are a 5A ground and pound team and this game will be tough for Leslie but they can win it. They have a very good RB in Ryan Sowders (21). I predict a close one and Leslie comes out on top.
They have the potential that's for sure in the future but I've seen it before at Scott.
Scott scrimmages Holy Cross on the 10th that should be telling for the Eagles
Leslie county is going to show up to play, i have watched these boys practice a time or two. the players that are returning from last year are even stronger and more physical. they fly around and get to the ball on defense and these boys can hit... hard. as far as offense, they are loaded with 4 great athletes as receivers, horton back at the qb position and chucky sandlin at the running back position. they are going to show them northern boys how to hit. i take leslie in this one.
Please follow the proper instructions posted for creating game threads

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032

this is gonna be an exciting game. bringing 2 real good programs together that just the past couple of years have got back to good football. Leslie county won their district last year and came up short to Lexington Christan academy. Scott is suppose to have the best team in school history. but with all the returning skill Leslie county has coming back i pick them to win this game in a dog fight. the offense will be hard to stop this year.
Scott
Scott by three touchdowns.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scott by 17.
I like Leslie, just going on the past history of Scott.
Cov Scott 36 Leslie,Co 28 QB Problems may hurt the eagles from what im hearing.
Leslie Co.
If Scott can keep a clear head and keep a high level of intensity, they could win this game by a few TDs, but going on the road could get the best of them.

Scott by 2 scores
Ill take Leslie by 2 tds.defense will come out and be physical and sandlin will run for big yards as horton will have a great air attack