Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Hey everybody...Just joined up, and look forward to posting...Hope to get to know all of you! :Thumbs:

Deuce
Nice to have you here...I look foward to seeing your posts and contributions to the site...:thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What it is Deuce... welcome here, and i am looking forward to talking with you.
One request that I have...Many people spell my name wrong...They spell it "Duece," when that's not right...Sorry, Im picky about that.
Deuce, do you go to school anywhere?
corndog23 Wrote:Deuce, do you go to school anywhere?

Yes sir, University of Louisville.
Awesome, I go to UK myself.:redboxer: Smile
corndog23 Wrote:Awesome, I go to UK myself.:redboxer: Smile

I wont hold it against you, too often....Smile Smile
I really appreciate that..Rolleyes

Smile
Seriously though, Im very passionate about UofL sports, but I also am objective and critical of my own squad...I often dive right into subjects involving UK, because I know I will get a good debate out of it...After all, its all in fun.
DeuceVille Wrote:Seriously though, Im very passionate about UofL sports, but I also am objective and critical of my own squad...I often dive right into subjects involving UK, because I know I will get a good debate out of it...After all, its all in fun.

:thumpsup: Im with you buddy. I am the same with UK. I cant promise you that i wont be a "homer" though!Smile
corndog23 Wrote::thumpsup: Im with you buddy. I am the same with UK. I cant promise you that i wont be a "homer" though!Smile

Living in Kentucky and being a Louisville fan, trust me, Im used to it...Smile
DeuceVille Wrote:Living in Kentucky and being a Louisville fan, trust me, Im used to it...Smile

Smile Ill try to be objective though....but daggone it is so freaking hard!
corndog23 Wrote:Smile Ill try to be objective though....but daggone it is so freaking hard!

It is hard...We always want our teams to win, and we don't like it when fans of other teams (especially our hated rivals) take shots at our squad...I just try to remember it's all in fun, and we're all here for the same reason; to discuss sports...It's much more enjoyable if you dont get worked up over it. :thumpsup:
DeuceVille Wrote:It is hard...We always want our teams to win, and we don't like it when fans of other teams (especially our hated rivals) take shots at our squad...I just try to remember it's all in fun, and we're all here for the same reason; to discuss sports...It's much more enjoyable if you dont get worked up over it. :thumpsup:

True...
Welcome!! If you need anything just let me know.... have fun!!
Welcome to the site.
Welcome ole buddy ole pal! It's been a minute since we've talked!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Cali Wrote:Welcome ole buddy ole pal! It's been a minute since we've talked!

Indeed it has...Hopefully we can catch up! :Thumbs:
Welcome and if you need anything let us know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Welcome and if you need anything let us know.

Thanks, will do!
Nice to have you here. Look forward to some good chats.
well we see that the residentual bgr hooch has already latched on lol....

not you cd lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
DeuceVille Wrote:Seriously though, Im very passionate about UofL sports, but I also am objective and critical of my own squad...I often dive right into subjects involving UK, because I know I will get a good debate out of it...After all, its all in fun.

Welcome to the good side Deuce !!!:Thumbs:

I love Kentucky with every fiber in me and also very passionate about the Wildcats. I am very, very critical of them, but it's because I want to see them succeed at every level.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome to the site!
VERY glad to have you here. I look forward to reading as well as contributing to the many debates I will you will be involved in. Don't let any of these boys get too rough with ya. Lol.

Let me know if you need anything, you know your way around a forum but if anything arises, give me a yell.

Welcome to the site. Have fun with it and enjoy it. If you need anything, just let us know.

:Clap: TongueirateSho
Hey
Welcome to BGR. Have fun posting!