Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Charlie hustle
Got to see and speak with Hustle this morning! Made my day! He still has a tough road ahead of him. But, his spirits were up. Still have a tough time getting some of his motor skills going the way he wants them to. But, he is a fighter and won't give up. Hope everyone keeps he and his family in their prayers!

Keep fighting Hustle!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Come on Hustleeeeeeeeee!!!! Get back we all miss you! Hook next time you see/talk to him tell him we all at BGR miss him and wish him a speedy recovery!!
Still praying Charlie. Hurry back.
Went by to see Charlie today,(09-21)., Doing really well considering what he's gone through. Still needs a lot of PT but it will come along slowly.
I went to see charlie today. He wanted me to let everyone on BGR that he is doing well and he is making big strides every day. He still has a long way to go but has had some recent news that there is no longer any blood on the brain and he is able to do more each day.
Any new updates?
Saw hustle this past weekend during the Apple Day activities. He is looking great and his spirits are much higher! Keep those thoughts and pryers coming people!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Good to hear Charlie is doing better. Will keep prayers going for a full recovery.