Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 13
http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football

This is said to be one of the best years for this game in it's history. I've bought and played the hell out of each game every year back to 2003, lol. I've played the demo to death, and CANNOT WAIT until it's out this Tuesday!

If you haven't already, download the demo and check it out, and definitely go to your local Gamestop and buy it on Tuesday!
I use to by NCAA Football every year it came out since its release but have not since I purchased 2010. I might have to pick this one up as I have heard nothing but good things about it.

With that being said, the commercial with the kid using Desmond Howard on Ohio State is awesome....
^Just saw that. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MVP 2 is the man at football games, I just cannot play em'... IDK why
I played it with my brother earlier and pulled an upset at Commonwealth against USC. only played it once though, its pretty good. Cool as all **** that you can play in black with UK.
I honestly hate it lol

I buy every one and don't stop playing them until the next one comes out...

but it seems to me like they simply upgraded the rosters, tinkered with some modes, and added that crap to slow time down in heisman mode - I don't like it.

The biggest thing I dislike about it is the fact that they sped the gameplay up again.
The fact that it was getting too fast and feeling more like an NFL blitz game was the reason that I started picking up Madden again. They seem to have gone back to it and it seems to be even faster than before. So fast that I noticed the games last considerably longer.

I usually play with accelerated clock on the entire game and my games took a while today.
who ready to get train ran on them?
Real Badman Wrote:who ready to get train ran on them?

XBL - RaiseItHard

Add me and I'll make sure you rarely touch the ball Wink
Sir, I must insist you know I know more football then most coaches. I can't be held responsible for any "Rage Quit" symptoms, including but not limited to, destroying of television sets, Xbox 360 sets and accessories, and EA Sports NCAA Football 13. Do you accept these terms?
Real Badman Wrote:Sir, I must insist you know I know more football then most coaches. I can't be held responsible for any "Rage Quit" symptoms, including but not limited to, destroying of television sets, Xbox 360 sets and accessories, and EA Sports NCAA Football 13. Do you accept these terms?

I refuse to rage quit on anyone.
And for some reason I don't play as well on this game as I do in games of the past.
Maybe I just haven't made the transition yet, but I'm only 1-4 online.
However, my DNF is an emaculate 0% and will stay that way unless a power outage or disconnection hurts it. Nothing pisses me off more than someone not finishing a game out lol
It frustrates me more in basketball games than it does football for some reason.
^The Ohio State commercial is great!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
This one is 100x better than last seasons. IMO. I still perfer madden over NCAA though.
anybody know why you have to watch a highlight after every play? or why you can't customize your controller layout?
I know this is not a gambling site but ---- I take MVP2 vs anyone for 100
Ballers Wrote:I know this is not a gambling site but ---- I take MVP2 vs anyone for 100

I'd take that bet if I weren't a Godly man Wink

MVP2 is good - but I dunno if either one of us is a whole lot better than the other
Still waiting for someone to challenge the champ.
zaga_fan Wrote:I honestly hate it lol

I buy every one and don't stop playing them until the next one comes out...

but it seems to me like they simply upgraded the rosters, tinkered with some modes, and added that crap to slow time down in heisman mode - I don't like it.

The biggest thing I dislike about it is the fact that they sped the gameplay up again.
The fact that it was getting too fast and feeling more like an NFL blitz game was the reason that I started picking up Madden again. They seem to have gone back to it and it seems to be even faster than before. So fast that I noticed the games last considerably longer.

I usually play with accelerated clock on the entire game and my games took a while today.

I gotta list the wrongs of this post in list format. I just do...

----They simply upgrade the rosters every year, which isn't so simple.

----Go to settings, turn "Reaction Time" off.

----Again, go to settings, and adjust "Player Speed Threshold", and set it lower if you want players with higher speed attributes to easily outrun players with lower speed recruits, or set it higher (between 50-100) for a more realistic ball game.

If that doesn't do it, you can always adjust "Game Speed" in settings.
Real Badman Wrote:Still waiting for someone to challenge the champ.

I'll play you. Whenever ya like.

What's your style? Your team?
vundy33 Wrote:I gotta list the wrongs of this post in list format. I just do...

----They simply upgrade the rosters every year, which isn't so simple.

----Go to settings, turn "Reaction Time" off.

----Again, go to settings, and adjust "Player Speed Threshold", and set it lower if you want players with higher speed attributes to easily outrun players with lower speed recruits, or set it higher (between 50-100) for a more realistic ball game.

If that doesn't do it, you can always adjust "Game Speed" in settings.

I know they always upgrade the roster

I was saying the reaction time crap was a stupid idea in general

And you can't adjust game speed in online gameplay. I rarely play against a computer .
I'm 2-0 online... My record last year was something like 40-10 but I play it for PS3.
Did they ever patch the shotgun draw glitch?
NothingTrivial Wrote:Did they ever patch the shotgun draw glitch?

I had to download an update a couple of days ago...

what was the glitch.

I never run draws - I like them in actual football - but it always seems I get stuffed when I run them on there.
So did anyone else download a patch today that renders the no-huddle absolutely meaningless?

I thought it was too good to begin with...
but I honestly think that it's faster to not run it now lol
My bad, it wasn't the draw, it was the counter glitch when the play was blown dead after the hand-off. Personally after last years game I took a pass on it this year.
I do run counters like it's no one's business.
I haven't noticed it but I always set my line to conservative for less false starts when I try to draw people offsides so I probably wouldn't have noticed.
anybody got a free xbox live giftcard haha?
I figured you guys would appreciate this.

This is some stats from a game I played a couple of nights ago.

[Image: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-as...6778_n.jpg]

[Image: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-as...3677_n.jpg]
The guy won the toss and kicked to me.

I put on the accelerated clock and ran the ball religiously and didn't score until I kicked a FG from in the second quarter.

I stopped him - ran the clock out for the half.

as soon as I got the ball in the second half I chewed a quarter and a half on my final drive and ended the game with knees.

I love being a prick lol
There was a punt in there somewhere I guess lol
tbf, he was tulsa. When I get xbl you just wait sir.