Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone else watch Wrestlemania?
?
Wanted top but wasnt going to pay 50 bucs to watch it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
It was really good....is DX reforming?
Raw should be good tonight, the one after wrestlemania are always the best.
Raw will be real good tonight. DX will not be re-forming unless Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and X-Pac come back to WWE from TNA, which I don't see happening. Shawn just returned his charachter because in the story line leading up to Wrestlemania, that's what McMahon wanted him to do....I wonder if HBK will keep the DX charachter ? I really don't see HHH returning to a faction since he has been so successful in the singles ranks.

BTW guys, I will be going to WWE Backlash on April 30th at Rupp Arena. I have ringside tickets in Row A. I will be right behind the retaining wall ringside.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did you see al the Crotch chops last night though>???
Read about it on the internet and it looked pretty kool. Yeah most definitely agree RAW after WrestleMania is awesome
yea I read were Shawn and HHH both did the crotch chops it could reform as the new D X? and then again who knows anymore, they need a good faction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I watched it
I saw some of it.
I watched it. I was glad to see Cena keep his belt and to see Mysterio win his. Ive been a huge fan of his for a while. I'm sure Orton will win the belt back real soon though. Probably at Smackdown on Friday because they are fighting.
is John Cena a bad guy now or something?
corndog23 Wrote:is John Cena a bad guy now or something?

No, he's still a face. I don't know why he was booed so much in Chicago ??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He has been getting booed alot of late.
was it any good? I got out of wrestling a long time ago
i haven't watched wrestling since sting had a flat top. and the steiners were brothers..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
If you notice the boos that John Cena gets are mostly from men. John Cena is a pretty boy type, kinda like the way guys hate boy bands, and that is why he is getting booed, because the girls goes nuts for him. DX the chances of reforming are slim. You will never see Road Dogg or BA Billy Gunn back, they both hate Triple H with a passion, X pac maybe. Besides when those 3 were apart of DX, HBK was not.