Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Bluegrass Rivals Member?
So who is your favorite Bluegrass Rivals Member?

I have a tie, but its between RunItUpTheButt and Stardust.

Why?

RunIt - has some of the funniest things on here, has great taste, and just an all around good guy.

Stardust - BGR LEGEND, great guy, stir the pot with anyone.

Love reading post from both of these guys.. Of course there is more.. But this is MEMBER, not MEMBERS.
On another note.. I know we have threads like this.. I just wanna see peoples different opinions..

Rule: No more than 2 members can be listed!
TorQQue. Created this place. Makes him the super-legend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everyone one of you all But if I can only list 2 they would be

Stardust

EKFF
btw, thanks Ballers for getting this started. I'm anxious to see who everyone's favorite people are on here
Damnit, I hate these threads because they are so difficult to answer for so many reasons. So many people on this site are dear to me for so many different reasons. Because I'm going to bed, I will finish my comment tomorrow, but I will start tomorrow with Ballers, literally my friend that I have had in my prayers for a long time and someone who I truly care about as a person and a friend. SK is like a little brother to me that I love to pick at, but someone that I would protect on this site with my last keystroke. Gut, who I sometimes think is my brother from another mother. LWC who I respect dearly. Zaga who flat out makes me laugh, plus his "look-a-like" features of Travis Tritt makes him my favorite Country singer on the Ste. Wildcatk23 who has made me both love and hate him (like a wife). Vundy who I would follow into war. J-Rod who has refreshed my wrestling desire.........Guys, I'm just getting started
^ Keep it coming!!!!
Ballers Wrote:So who is your favorite Bluegrass Rivals Member?

I have a tie, but its between RunItUpTheButt and Stardust.

Why?

RunIt - has some of the funniest things on here, has great taste, and just an all around good guy.

Stardust - BGR LEGEND, great guy, stir the pot with anyone.

Love reading post from both of these guys.. Of course there is more.. But this is MEMBER, not MEMBERS.

Likewise my friend.

One of these days i hope a member creates a profile with the name runitupthebutt. I will forever laugh.

Weve all become pretty close here. I hope that all of you know that im only a click away if you need anything.

As Dusty said, these things are way toooo hard to answer. I think everyone knows the little "click" that weve developed on this site of around 30 or 35 members that get on every single day and i think its easy enough to answer with "you know who you are" lol.

Glad our BGR universe exist, and we all desperatly need to have a get together before we all die out lol.
I dont have anyone who is really a favorite. I would like to meet a few on here at a game sometime to get to know them. It is hard to really know someone just off a message board. I would say i have the most respesct for LWC because he is at everyones prayer request. I am by far not perfect but i am a God fearing man. I curse a little, but never the Lords name in vein nor will i let anyone in my presence to the same. I do truly pray for those asking for prayer on this site when i post it.
I have a couple of people i can remember helping me when asked RUITG & Ballers come to mind. I enjoy comments from many. I like reading EKUALUM post simply because he seems knowledgable about what he is posting. Zagafan was OK till he talked about my Chicago Bears. j/k I also enjoy my fellow Blackcat Fans.
I dont really know but 2 people on here for sure & they are never on anymore. I enjoy the site & would like to meet up with a few members at a game sometime.
Hell i dont even know the other Blackcat Fans on here. I have my thoughts on who they are, but dont know for sure.
There are others they just dont come to my little mind right now. Well one did while typing this StrikeOut King. Still others just cant think right now.
Jetpilot
Real Badman
Panther Thunder Wrote:Jetpilot

I was looking through his posts/threads and the baseball/politics posts crack me up!
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sea...id=1642160
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know a few who I will show up on their least favorite list, lol!

I could go along with that.:Thumbs:
Bob Seger Wrote:I could go along with that.:Thumbs:
You were a close second.

I could see you being the JC version of JP haha.
Panther Thunder Wrote:You were a close second.

I could see you being the JC version of JP haha.

lol....Thanks PT. Playing second fiddle to JP is certainly no disgrace.

By the way, you rank way up there on my list as well.:Thumbs:
I love everyone one of you all like family. And I really am going to have a hard time answering this. But I will, and I wish I could name more than 2. Because I have a lot of favorites and people I admire.

But when I first started this site, BlackcatAlum. The man taught me a lot about posting and being a Mod.

Now, LWC
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL

My favorite poster to talk smack with by far.

Usually when we both get on a roll I am always worried that everyone thinks we are going at each others throat, but that's the furthest from the truth. He not only is great at not taking personal, he is more than adequate at dishing it out.

There are several great posters on here that I go way back with:L
PT, Blackcat Alum, oneijoe, PaytoPlay, 15thRegionaSlammaBamma, Buc-a-roo, bucslover68,FBALL, cat86, and midee to name a few off the top of my head.
Spud6 Wrote:I love everyone one of you all like family. And I really am going to have a hard time answering this. But I will, and I wish I could name more than 2. Because I have a lot of favorites and people I admire.

But when I first started this site, BlackcatAlum. The man taught me a lot about posting and being a Mod.

Now, LWC

Thanks, you and BCA are high on my list as well. I just wish BCA were still around. :Sad04:

I will post my list sometime later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Thanks, you and BCA are high on my list as well. I just wish BCA were still around. :Sad04:

I will post my list sometime later.

Where did he go? I didnt know he was gone.
This is like choosing a favorite child to me....just impossible.

You have your first born dependable child....Stardust
You have your baby, that you worry a lot about....Ballers
You have your mature child that you can confide in....LWC
You have one that you share ailments with.....Bob Seger
You have one that you love their passion.....vundy
Others that you love to fight with, those that you love to hate, those that you hate to love, etc etc etc

I just can't believe that you guys love RIUTG so much!! He's such a bother!!
Confusednicker:
Oh, and I forgot Spud6!!!
The one I love to love...
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, and I forgot Spud6!!!

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, and I forgot Spud6!!!

Ahhh Granny Bear, SHUCKS Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:This is like choosing a favorite child to me....just impossible.

You have your first born dependable child....Stardust
You have your baby, that you worry a lot about....Ballers
You have your mature child that you can confide in....LWC
You have one that you share ailments with.....Bob Seger
You have one that you love their passion.....vundy
Others that you love to fight with, those that you love to hate, those that you hate to love, etc etc etc

I just can't believe that you guys love RIUTG so much!! He's such a bother!!
Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
Aslan
Stardust
Ballers
Lwc
Vundy
Real badman
Reanimate
Mister perfect
Strikeout
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Aslan
Stardust
Ballers
Lwc
Vundy
Real badman
Reanimate
Mister perfect
Strikeout

I miss my old name
#BBFL
Strikeout King Wrote:Everyone one of you all But if I can only list 2 they would be

Stardust

EKFF

Thanks for the S/O....

My favorite Bluegrass Rivals Member..... HMMM Myself... Wink

Nah, I enjoy reading posts from just about everyone that posted on this thread... but I'll answer the question. (JUST 2)

Stardust

LWC

But... Strikeout King is my favorite thread started and updater.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Orange Now Blue