Silva vs. Sonnen
Griffin vs. Ortiz
Le vs. Cote
Kim vs. Mia
Mendes vs. McKenzie
Menjivar vs. Easton

Prelims:

Guillard vs. Camoes
(didn't list the rest because this one was the only fight that is interesting)
I do not know a lot about UFC, but from the looks of it, there are two great fights, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tito's last fight ever (again) and Silva wants to put Sonnen in the Hospital
Silva vs. Sonnen
Griffin vs. Ortiz
Le vs. Cote
Kim vs. Maia
Mendes vs. McKenzie
Menjivar vs. Easton
Guillard vs. Camoes
Def Titos last fight and I think he will pull it off. Griffin seems to be pre-occupied with now being a father.

Silva/Sonnen fight.......I am rooting for Silva but wouldn't be surprised if Sonnen pulls it off just by being crazy. In addition I hope Silva stands and fights with him instead of Chael chasing him around the cage all night.
This PPV went as expected.
After the statement was released about Silva's ribs being cracked before the last fight; I had a feeling that Sonnen's dominance was simply a fluke. Plus, I think the Bisping fight was pretty controversial.

Tito is one of the best in the history of the sport - but Forrest won the last fight and Tito hasn't gotten any better since then. I will say that I was impressed with the way he rocked Forrest and took him down a couple times. But the bottom line was that he had maybe 90 seconds of each round and the rest was all forrest. Forrest didn't do anything amazing - but he continued to throw punches and he continued to land shots while they were standing up.

In my opinion the rest of this card was a snoozer for the most part. The ending to the Maia fight was ridiculous. Something happened to cause the stoppage, but after several replays from several angles I still didn't see anything definitive. The bantam-weight fight was horrible. The mendez-mckenzie fight was 30 seconds and was capped off by a body shot. Cung Le-Cote wasn't horrible but if I didn't get to see Sonnen's face get caved in I wouldn't have gotten my Money's worth.
zaga_fan Wrote:This PPV went as expected.
After the statement was released about Silva's ribs being cracked before the last fight; I had a feeling that Sonnen's dominance was simply a fluke. Plus, I think the Bisping fight was pretty controversial.

Tito is one of the best in the history of the sport - but Forrest won the last fight and Tito hasn't gotten any better since then. I will say that I was impressed with the way he rocked Forrest and took him down a couple times. But the bottom line was that he had maybe 90 seconds of each round and the rest was all forrest. Forrest didn't do anything amazing - but he continued to throw punches and he continued to land shots while they were standing up.

In my opinion the rest of this card was a snoozer for the most part. The ending to the Maia fight was ridiculous. Something happened to cause the stoppage, but after several replays from several angles I still didn't see anything definitive. The bantam-weight fight was horrible. The mendez-mckenzie fight was 30 seconds and was capped off by a body shot. Cung Le-Cote wasn't horrible but if I didn't get to see Sonnen's face get caved in I wouldn't have gotten my Money's worth.

I would have to agree.......if I recall, majority of the fights went to decision.

The Easton fight was the worse one of the night.

Silva/Sonnen fight was all I hoped it would be, minus a brutal knockout by Silva...
judgementday Wrote:I would have to agree.......if I recall, majority of the fights went to decision.

The Easton fight was the worse one of the night.

Silva/Sonnen fight was all I hoped it would be, minus a brutal knockout by Silva...

That fight was simply ridiculous...
The dude's head bob was killing me...
and if you are under 5'3" you shouldn't nickname yourself the hulk.

The second that Silva dropped his gloves I was satisfied lol
Nothing excites me more than seeing a punk get punked
zaga_fan Wrote:That fight was simply ridiculous...
The dude's head bob was killing me...
and if you are under 5'3" you shouldn't nickname yourself the hulk.

The second that Silva dropped his gloves I was satisfied lol
Nothing excites me more than seeing a punk get punked

That and those god awful purple shorts.
I thought Tito won, and I hated how Forrest acted post-fight by hogging the spotlight during Tito's final moments.
J-Rod Wrote:I thought Tito won, and I hated how Forrest acted post-fight by hogging the spotlight during Tito's final moments.

Forrest's behavior was terrible...
however, he definitely won.

I thought Tito would have gotten the nod but I went backk and watched it a second time and the last 3+ minutes in every round was Forrest punching Tito in the face. He didn't do any significant damage, but that it stuff that will win rounds.
zaga_fan Wrote:Forrest's behavior was terrible...
however, he definitely won.

I thought Tito would have gotten the nod but I went backk and watched it a second time and the last 3+ minutes in every round was Forrest punching Tito in the face. He didn't do any significant damage, but that it stuff that will win rounds.

Tito was def the aggressor but I think that hurt him in scoring because when he would push the action, Griffin would land punches negating any scoring of aggression.
Kim vs. Mia's fight is interesting for me.
^pointless post....as always