Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's winning the world series this year ?
I'm a Atlanta Braves fan but I think the St. Louis Cardinals will pull it out this year and the runner-up will be the NY yankees !
I think the Braves will take it!! atleast i hope so!
St. Louis Cardinals
corndog23 Wrote:I think the Braves will take it!! atleast i hope so!

I've said they where gonna win it for the past 5 seasons maybe I'll un-jinx them this season !
I'll take the Yankees over the Cardinals in the WS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yankees
Go Braves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well the Red Sox are also one of the WS contenders and idc what anyone says about it on here! Im not bragging but I am the most die-hard Red Sox fan on this website, I just have alot of pride and spirit for the Red Sox, and I have a good long story behind it to.
I think it will be a repeat of the 2004 world series with the Red Sox and the Cardinals with the Sox winning
Got to go with the Cardinals
Atlanta Braves
I will pick my favorite team the Detroit Tigers!!!!
The Evil Empire!!!
The Yanks will be tough to beat if the pitching stays healthy. Cardinals from the NL with NY winning it.
I hope the Braves do
After watching the Cards on tv the other night,there's not a doubt in my mind they will take the World Series.
i think the yankees
How about the Cubs or A's?
cardsfan Wrote:How about the Cubs or A's?
How bout not cause with prior and wood and the DL the cubs pitching is aweful right now but if they both get healthy and comeback before to late in the season then they could be a contender cause they have good offense...To be honest i dont even see the A's making the playoffs.
the A's will win the AL East, and they honestly have a legit shot at winning it. The cubs though...PLAEASE.
Hopefully Atlanta !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]