Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Independence Day!
Happy Independence Day! Thank you again to all of our active and inactive service men and women, as well as our veterans, those who are MIA and POW also. There is no Independence without our dependence on God and on you Confusedalute:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy 4th.

Hope everyone has a great and safe one!
Everybody be safe and smart but have fun on this 4th of July!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
To all of our enlisted service men and women, may God be with you and your families on this day. My prayers for your safety and your peace on this day. Thank you for keeping my family and I safe on this day! You work to allow me to celebrate, that I could never repay you for as your service comes unconditionally!

To all of our former men and women from the armed services, I thank you for giving me this land of ours free and clear of tyranny! You have given me the freedom to bitch and complain about what is wrong with this country daily, yet my error is not giving you the daily credit for my freedom to do that. I honor your service that came from the blood, sweat and tears of you and your family! May God be with you all!

[Image: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8953/soldierddkr7.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:To all of our enlisted service men and women, may God be with you and your families on this day. My prayers for your safety and your peace on this day. Thank you for keeping my family and I safe on this day! You work to allow me to celebrate, that I could never repay you for as your service comes unconditionally!

To all of our former men and women from the armed services, I thank you for giving me this land of ours free and clear of tyranny! You have given me the freedom to bitch and complain about what is wrong with this country daily, yet my error is not giving you the daily credit for my freedom to do that. I honor your service that came from the blood, sweat and tears of you and your family! May God be with you all!

[Image: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8953/soldierddkr7.jpg]
What he said!!
TheRealVille Wrote:What he said!!

What he said, he said!!:Thumbs: