Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida vs UCLA National Championship
The worse possible matchup for me out of the final four.

Do I cheer for UCLA to win and give them a 12th title and yet one more than UK or do I cheer for UF since they're from the SEC and then have to hear the Billy for UK supporters. I think I shall throw up now.:howdy: :igiveup: :mad: :goofy:
I'm cheering for UCLA, because if Florida wins then all the Tubby Bashers are going to be out in full form calling for Billy Donovan to come here...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm pullin for the gators, but after watching the bruins tonight I relized there alot better than what I was giving them credit for. But Billy the kid and his troops will pull it out.

UCLA-75
FLA--79
Florida should kill UCLA.
Neither....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As much as I hate Florida I hope they beat UCLA
UCLA by 5
I picked this!!
Worst possible match up for UK fans. I decided before the final four started though, that my list would look like this.

GMU
LSU
UF
UCLA

Gotta stick to my guns and root for UF. Bad as i hate to.
I'm going with the Gators, I would rather see a SEC team win than a Pac 10 team
I hope the Gators win but I dont think they can. Bruins by 9 79-70
I think that the gators win in this matchup!

UF-73
UCLA-68
i think UCLA is going to take this one

UCLA 85
UF 78
alfus21 Wrote:I'm cheering for UCLA, because if Florida wins then all the Tubby Bashers are going to be out in full form calling for Billy Donovan to come here...

I would say it with any outcome and have most of the year.

:howdy:
Don't want to give UCLA another title.
lets all chant NOAH NOAH NOAH NOAH lets go gators 72-65
Well UF is from the SEC and UCLA is from the PAC-10. And the PAC-10 teams have had the SEC's number when it comes to winning National Championships. But this time I think UF will pull it out, Noah and Horford will have big games and so will the rest of the Gator Boys!

UF 77
UCLA 70