Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Girl Mistakes Electrical Tower For Rope Bridge,
http://www.damnthatshot.com/2012/06/27/h...orks-show/

[Image: http://www.geekologie.com/2012/06/27/ele...idge-1.jpg]

Seen here shattering my belief that girls' butts don't sweat, a Czech girl who allegedly smoked "super-strength skunk cannabis" for four-hours straight (although I suspect PCP/bath salts) tries crossing the electrical wires she mistook for a rope bridge. Drugs: they make you see things totally different. Usually cooler.
lol just another classic example of how dope is stupid.

So i guess if she would have fell and died the death could have been contributed to dope? or are we still at 0 deaths a year?
Dope doesn't kill people, people who do dope kill people (or themselves)....
^
lol, nicely said.
Seriously how could you mistake that for a bridge? Even if you were stoned out on meth, what would make somebody think that was a damn bridge?
Legalize it!!

Idiots.
I think it's perfectly legal to be an idiot
I have smoked skunk weed. It doesn't make you do this. Don't believe everything you read. She had to be high on more than just that. I love how a lot of people on here take everything they read to heart, but only parts of it. It said that she was suspected of using more than the weed.

BTW, Dusty just posted this so we could see her ass. LOL
Something has to be done...

I understand that it's bad to be high and be behind the wheel of a car or while taking care of children...

but the crap that is on the street now isn't safe to give someone that's in a padded room with a straight-jacket.
TheRealVille Wrote:I have smoked skunk weed. It doesn't make you do this. Don't believe everything you read. She had to be high on more than just that. I love how a lot of people on here take everything they read to heart, but only parts of it. It said that she was suspected of using more than the weed.

BTW, Dusty just posted this so we could see her ass. LOL

lol he was setting up his thread for the poot blockers.
Wow
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL