Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 104 - Thunder 98 (Finals Game 4)
Strikeout King Wrote:I will say tho he hasn't choked in these playoffs like he has before

I love those who say CHOKE and laugh at the ignorance of it!

Steve Kerr on the Collin Cowherd show this morning

Quote:Everyone forgets that Michael Jordan was Lebron James early in his NBA career. In 1982, Michael was tagged as a closer because of the big shot that he made against Georgetown. However, Michael could not lead the Tar Heels past the 3rd round in his next two seasons without the stars around him in Worthy and Perkins. All the experts said that Michael couldn't win the big game. For six seasons, Michael would get beat and the so called experts came out in droves to say Michael choked in the big games. Yet, Michael gets Pippen and Grant and has the tools to get over the hump. Now Michael is the undisputed greatest player to ever play, but he never turned the corner until he was 28 years old, just like Lebron!

This is Steve Kerr, Michael's team mate and one of the most respected analysts in the game! He was not comparing MJ and Lebron, but what he was doing was calling all those who said Lebron "Chokes" as uneducated to the reality of basketball!
No, in fact Cubs are my favorite baseball team and A-Rod is my favorite baseball player. I have favorite players that play on teams I don't like. D-Wade is one of them and he's on a team I despise, have despised ever since the Dan Majerle and Tim Hardway were there
Stardust Wrote:I love those who say CHOKE and laugh at the ignorance of it!

Steve Kerr on the Collin Cowherd show this morning

This is Steve Kerr, Michael's team mate and one of the most respected analysts in the game! He was not comparing MJ and Lebron, but what he was doing was calling all those who said Lebron "Chokes" as uneducated to the reality of basketball!

That's why I said he hasn't choked in these playoffs like he has before
Strikeout King Wrote:Wildcat has proof.....

Even dieheard Heat fans on other boards are saying the same thing

Let me ask you this, your suppose to be a Magic, Dwight Howard fan, I never knew you was a LBJ fan even while he was at cleveland so what made you like them all of a sudden?

Go back and read the comments from me last year in the playoffs.
I was rooting Lebron on every since he went to the Heat.
What I can't understand is why everyone is hating on him?
He went to the Heat to win championships. And that's that.

They are hated because they are the best, and they know it.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
^ It's not true that he choked. Just like MJ never choked either! You win with talented teammates. Jordan didn't win until he had talented teammates, but he was considered a choker until then. MJ was not a choker, nor has LBJ!
And SK.. LOL.. You had switched your favorite team from the Bulls to Dallas 50 times until the Bulls had the winning record this year - D Rose went down and now your all over the Thunders sack..

You're hilarious, and a hipocrit all in one!
Ballers Wrote:And SK.. LOL.. You had switched your favorite team from the Bulls to Dallas 50 times until the Bulls had the winning record this year - D Rose went down and now your all over the Thunders sack..

You're hilarious, and a hipocrit all in one!

Your an F'n idiot. did you not see where I posted that I didn't care who won this series? I was rooting for the Thunder because I despise the heat, always have. so go back and check the board again Dumb A**

I have always been a Bulls fan. I'm a fan of Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs are one of my favorite teams.

If anyone's hanging on a sack it's you on LBJ's.
Ah Boys...
SD he's been to the Finals with the Heat 3 times, this would be his first championship.

He took Cleveland to 4 consecutive appearances in the playoffs: 2006 (lost to Pistons in 2nd Rd), 2007 (lost to Spurs in NBA Finals), 2008 (Lost to Celtics in 2nd Rd) and 2009 (Lost to Magic in Eastern Conference Finals)

Which Cleveland didn't have the talent the Heat have he still took them to the playoffs 4 consecutive years. If I was in his shoes yeah I probably would have done the same thing and went to the Heat because they had more talent or I would have had/made Cleveland get more talent like Dwight Howard is making the Magic do

I mean he is a good player, he's the best in the league right now but I'm not a LBJ Fan or Heat Fan...Just a D-Wade Fan
I think you mean he's been to the Finals with the Heat *2 times SK. 3 in all, of course.
Yeah including this Finals.
Strikeout King Wrote:Your an F'n idiot. did you not see where I posted that I didn't care who won this series? I was rooting for the Thunder because I despise the heat, always have. so go back and check the board again Dumb A**

I have always been a Bulls fan. I'm a fan of Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs are one of my favorite teams.

If anyone's hanging on a sack it's you on LBJ's.

LOL ok dude..
Calling someone an idiot when you picked Thunder in 7.

Ok.
Are you blind? I mean really? Did you not see where I said I despised the Heat, always have? Before LBJ came. I said I was rooting for the Thunder because I don't like the Heat. I'm not a fan of either
Ahh I've said all I needa say.
Dirk is like 40 and he has the same # of rings Lebron does Wink
hahaha coming from a Dwight Howard fan who's favorite player is nothing but a big baby and no I'm not talking about James