Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Tyson Williams enrolled at Somerset?
kygolfer Wrote:You all are in for a big letdown.

You people would be tickled to death if he had enrolled at Danville High School. Anyone would be pleased to have a kid of his caliber.:Thumbs:
Would not start here! Never heard his name mention as one of top TE in the state. He won't be a top TE in our district.
kygolfer Wrote:Would not start here! Never heard his name mention as one of top TE in the state. He won't be a top TE in our district.

And where is "here?"
Dumpster Diving Wrote:And where is "here?"
Where his son is already a TE.:Shaking:
kygolfer Wrote:Would not start here! Never heard his name mention as one of top TE in the state. He won't be a top TE in our district.

Then you better win a State Championship or you need to Fire the whole Coaching Staff.lol There is not a Team in the State of Ky that has that many better players than Tyson Williams.
Cellking Wrote:[quote=kygolfer]You all are in for a big letdown.[/Q You people in Danville would be tickled to death if he had enrolled in School at Danville High School. Any program would be pleased to get a kid of this caliber.

I don't see how he can do anything but help. I had thought he had some injury problems but if he's healthy he should thrive. He'll have a lot better players around him and will receive a lot better coaching than he did the last couple of years at McCreary Central.

Who has he had throwing the ball to him at McCreary Central? If he can play at Somerset then he can play at Danville. I think Somerset's personnel have stacked up pretty favorably with the Admirals the past few seasons, haven't they?

A district you wont get out of because Somerset gonna lay another briar jumper a** kicking on Danville! LMAO!!!!!!You must of just woke up out of a coma or something bro!!! Past 3 years we have owned Danville! Until you win in this Decade against the jumpers you don't have any right to be cocky!!! Hey!!! I know how you can meet Tyson since you don't know him, go to the endzone during the game this year because thats where he is gonna be all day!!!!LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I mean I was thinking along those lines...but best.reaction.ever. Streaming thoughts. Lol.
Let's not get out of hand and let this go into jabbing. Danville is, and always will be, a huge rivalry game for Somerset. They always have the athletes to compete. Tyson will b a good addition to an already very talented group of returning players for the jumpers, but he will have to earn his time just like everyone else for Lucas and staff. The admirals will be good up front this year, and with Alcorn at qb they'll have a shot every time they take the field. See you all come district play, I look forward to the trip!
JumperPride1 Wrote:Let's not get out of hand and let this go into jabbing. Danville is, and always will be, a huge rivalry game for Somerset. They always have the athletes to compete. Tyson will b a good addition to an already very talented group of returning players for the jumpers, but he will have to earn his time just like everyone else for Lucas and staff. The admirals will be good up front this year, and with Alcorn at qb they'll have a shot every time they take the field. See you all come district play, I look forward to the trip!

Nice Post. I agree this Dist. is so good anyone can win it. Danville, Lex. Christian and Somerset will be very good. Middlesboro will be much improved so it will be a Great Year. I agree that Tyson will be a good addition and am sure any team in the Dist. would love to have him. Good Luck to all the Teams and may the best team Win.
I'm looking forward to seeing Williams suit up in a Somerset uniform this fall. With the addition of him, the Jumpers have a shot to bring home that first state title. Williams will also be a huge help for the Jumpers on the basketball floor in the winter.
Little off topic, but has Pulaski, Somerset or SW ever won a state title?
Not knocking, just never knew. Im talking all sports.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Little off topic, but has Pulaski, Somerset or SW ever won a state title?

The answer is no in football.

I recall Pulaski winning the Basketball Title. Don't know about the other sports.

Somerset is probably the most historic program that has failed to win a state football title. They've had some excellent teams that just could never seal the deal. :Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Little off topic, but has Pulaski, Somerset or SW ever won a state title?

Somerset won the state championship in baseball in 1974, a couple of team cross country championships and a golf championship in boys and girls. They have been state runner up in football 5 times.

Pulaski County has won a boys and a girls championship in basketball and I want to say they won a track championship

As far as I know Southwestern hasn't won any team championships.

Pulaski won the boys basketball state title in 1986. They won the girls state basketball title in 1981 (think that was the season) They won several girls state titles over the years in cross country, and I think the boys won one too. The girls also won a state title in track I believe.
Hatz Wrote:Somerset is probably the most historic program that has failed to win a state football title. They've had some excellent teams that just could never seal the deal. :Thumbs:

Hopefully Somerset can get the monkey off of their backs here soon with the talent that is in the program. It would be a great day in Somerset!:1:
Word has it!! Robert Jones will protest the Move by Williams to the KHSAA. He will accuse Somerset of Recruiting. Don't think there is any merit to that Protest. May be a good Law Suit by Somerset Officials.
Cellking Wrote:Word has it!! Robert Jones will protest the Move by Williams to the KHSAA. He will accuse Somerset of Recruiting. Don't think there is any merit to that Protest. May be a good Law Suit by Somerset Officials.

surley they would not protest a parent that cut her commute to work by 70 miles a recruiting violation. Hopefully the KHSAA has better things to do .GOOD LUCK TYSONE
From what I am hearing , the mom been driving it for 3 or 4 years. Gas prices are cheaper today. Could get interesting.
"cheaper" gas today and the fact that his mother has done that commute in the past are terrible arguments. No organization should tell someone that they have to continue driving 70 miles each day/each way? just because they have scraped by that way for years.
kygolfer Wrote:From what I am hearing , the mom been driving it for 3 or 4 years. Gas prices are cheaper today. Could get interesting.

Robert Jones or the Khsaa cannot tell anyone where to live. This is America!!!! Rob may be KGB in McCreary Co. but don't think Khsaa will listen to his Bull Crap!!!!
kygolfer Wrote:From what I am hearing , the mom been driving it for 3 or 4 years. Gas prices are cheaper today. Could get interesting.

Bona Fied chnage of Adress, Case Closed!!!
This might be a little of topic but, I was watching the TN vs KY Future Stars game yesterday and the QB that played the majority of the game for KY was from Meece Middle, last name Hatcher I believe. I heard that he may even see some time at QB on Varsity this year. I was hoping that someone closer to the time might have some more information on him?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
One of our boys had to sit out for a entire year, with a bona fied change of address.
Touchey!
I agree with you dumpster diving.
kygolfer Wrote:One of our boys had to sit out for a entire year, with a bona fied change of address.
Touchey!

He tried to circumvent the rule by moving in with his Dad. This is totally different.
Norm Peterson Wrote:He tried to circumvent the rule by moving in with his Dad. This is totally different.

True, this is a totally different situation. Tyson's little Brother is enrolled at Meece Middle. Whole familey moved.
Castle Hatcher was theQB of the State Championship 8th team last year. He is a very nice QB, but he IS a freshman. Not real close to the program now, so I'm not sure what the QB situation is. Returning backup will be a Jr. and I look for he and Hatcher to both get a shot to win starting job.
Cellking Wrote:True, this is a totally different situation. Tyson's little Brother is enrolled at Meece Middle. Whole familey moved.

I agree, this is a different situation. However, you never know what the KHSAA will do. If the family moved to Somerset then it shouldn't be an issue.