Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Tyson Williams enrolled at Somerset?
Courtside Wrote:Ouch, someone hit a sore spot.

No Sore spot here, just amazes me how people always look for all the negatives when a kid changes Schools. Maybe his family just wants what is best for him???
You're right, Cell King. No offense to McCreary Central, but you're going to get more attention at Somerset than at McCreary Central. The more attention an athlete gets, the better the college an athlete can go to.
[quote=GetChili]You're right, Cell King. No offense to McCreary Central, but you're going to get more attention at Somerset than at McCreary Central. The more attention an athlete gets, the better the college an athlete can go to.[/QUOTE I know one thing for sure. Tyson Williams is a fine young man. He works hard and never misses practice without a goo reason. He will make his Father and Mother and the Somerset Fans proud that he is part of their School and Community. Good Luck to Him and Somerset High School.:Thumbs:
jumper1 Wrote:Tyson will fit in very well at Somerset. The great thing is he won't be relied on to attempt to be the main show. Tyson, Bryson Jones and Will Hinton will make a very tough linebacker corp. On offense he reminds me of the TE that played at Glascow last year.

Does his younger brother play football? What grade is he in?

William will be a good fit for Somerset. He will be in a system where he is not expected to make every play. Those 3 will be a very good linebacker corp. for the Jumpers. He catches the ball better than the TE from last years Glascow team.
Has anyone heard the latest on Tyson's eligibility?
Anyone heard if he's practicing this week?
Dumpster Diving Wrote:Anyone heard if he's practicing this week?

Lifting WTS, and Conditioning. Not practicing with team, watching practice. KHSAA has not ruled on elgibility yet.
Any news on eligibility,I had heard they may get word early this week.
Williams ruled elgible by KHSAA.
Cellking Wrote:Williams ruled elgible by KHSAA.

Good report. This should never have been in question.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Good report. This should never have been in question.

This is true, but when you have an AD like Robert Jones reporting all kinds of lies it takes time. It's bad when an administrator tryes to hurt a kid, especially one as good as Tyson. Robert will get his in time.lol
Nobody was trying to hurt a kid. The paperwork must be filled out correctly on both schools part. The fans of McCreary Co. are glad you will be supporting Somerset. We are so glad you sold your maroon and gold shirts. Things at MCHS Just got 110% better knowing your a jumper. Best of luck to Tyson!
Cellking we Hope we never see you at another game. Please stay a jumper
Nobody was trying to hurt a kid. The paperwork must be filled out correctly on both schools part. The fans of McCreary Co. are glad you will be supporting Somerset. We are so glad you sold your maroon and gold shirts. Things at MCHS Just got 110% better knowing your a jumper. Best of luck to Tyson!
Cellking we Hope we never see you at another game. Please stay a jumper
I was glad to see Tyson with the team today. From what I observed, he looked like he has great hands. I think he was wearing #24.
jumper1 Wrote:I was glad to see Tyson with the team today. From what I observed, he looked like he has great hands. I think he was wearing #24.

#24 that was him. He does have great hands. Should be a good year to watch Jumper Football.
jumper1 Wrote:I was glad to see Tyson with the team today. From what I observed, he looked like he has great hands. I think he was wearing #24.

It was his first day of practice, I think he enjoyed it, after standing and watching for a week and half.