Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy birthday to a BGR Legend
Happy birthday to Midee1, the man that stirs the drink that is known as BGR. There is so much that you do that few of us fully understand and are able to appreciate. Thanks for all you do for this site. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Midee1, I have kissed enough booty, now to keep the balance I will call you a doo-doo head. There I have been overly nice and mean Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ole' Midee1 has flown the coop! Wherever he is, I hope he's enjoying his day! Happy Birthday
I thought he was a she for a while also.
^
lol
Happy BDay!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Happy Belated B-day Midee1.
Happy Belated Birthday Midee, sure do miss you around here!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^^
Agreed!! I even liked his avatar!!
^
I think thats why wildcat thought he was a woman.
Daffy is my all time favorite.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^^
One of my favs, as well.
Why would that make anyone think he was a woman??
The way I remember it (danger, danger, starting to "remember"), Daffy was dressed like Zorro...right?
You guys do know that isnt Daffy Duck right?

Wow, fail.
It's actually a cartoon by the name of "Darkwing Duck"..
Darkwing Duck was awesome....not to be confused with Drake Mallard. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]