Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville v. Pikeville Tennis
Who do you think will win this match Tuesday?
Apparently no Paintsville or Pikeville ppl on here?

I'll predict Paintsville boys and Pikeville girls.
I'm going to agree with your guess.
:thumpsup: Thanx Ruthless!
Same for me.
MCHStennischic Wrote:Same for me.

:thumpsup:
whats the results for this game?
Won't be played until 4/18.
booo...lol...i was so curious too
Well we won't have to wait long?
nope...lol hmm on the 18th i will be playing p-burg again
MCHStennischic Wrote:nope...lol hmm on the 18th I will be playing p-burg again

Theres no I [size=2]in TEAM [/size]chic...shew...Smile
^...haha well >I< just beat your yahtz score!!!...and i meant the team...wutever...lol
when did paintsville get tennis?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Confusedhh: They've had it several years?
...for the record
pikeville boys and girls won
girls went 6-3 guys went 5-4. but the guys were really 6-2 b/c they had more guys than pikeville so some of them played twice just for the fun of it
yeah, good match!!

I thought our guys would win it when we had you on singles 4-2, but we lost all three doubles games.
thanks
i cant believe that girl i played was in 6th grade
i beat her but i didnt realize she was so young...she's gonna be good when she gets older
your boys team is really good though
yeah, the boys team is really good. Our #3 and #4 seed had to leave after singles, so we might have edged you guys out if they had been able to stay. Have you guys played Lawrence Co. yet?
nope not yet
have you?
...they're gonna be at the prestonsburg tournament this weekend so i guess we'll see them there
Lawerance won't be at the tourney this weekend. I'm not sure why i just know that they won't be.
Too bad!!!
Lawrence was going to be at the tournament but P-burg's coach called and cancelled so we'll get to all you guys eventually.lol. Well except Pikeville cuz they won't schedule us...I guess we'll have to wait til this tourney is rescheduled or until regionals.....
Well I'm glad to hear that Lawrence was coming to the tourney! Too bad that the coach jumped the gun and cancelled! Weather looks nice to me??
The weather is awesome i got so mad!...lol..I was up at like 7:30 and they called me at 8 and said it was canceled!...booo!!! It's so pretty out!!